• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Rodriguez leaving for Michigan job...

Bullhonkey

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,213
  • Days Won:  3

He is overrated and CJL has outcoached him two years running.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  0

I hope he does leave. This guy is an *******. Leavitt is a better coach hands down.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  139

He is overrated and CJL has outcoached him two years running.

shhhhhhh

Be careful--- if RR doesn't go there, hopefully they continue down the list to the most recent BE Coach of the Year-- Brian Kelly. Take him-- he's only been there a year--- clearly he is a dynamo-- yeah take him and stop short of Leavitt. Leavitt is a maniac on the sidelines-- he isn't ready for Michigan. Who pays a mere half a million buyout for a coach like CJL? Nah--- move on-- perhaps that Holtz character at ECU- he's an up and comer. No need to look at little old South Florida--- are they reall IN south Florida? What gives with that? Hey--- that O'Leary guy is a no brainer-- yeah-- he's old-- but look at those amazing results--- that's a coach right there I tell ya. Yep.... lots of choices. Leavitt-- nah-- he won't go. The 1/2 million is just there to tell ya "ummm-- I'm pretty happy here and will build a program without your crazy money and unabashed expectations. But please--- mention us and pursue it so we can scoff at you when we turn your down" (quoted area completely bogus). Coaches actual response, "Those are some impressive schools. Their tough. Awfully tough."

GOL to Michigan--- Yay!

• Content Count:  5,242
  • Days Won:  2

B*tch-Rod needs to focus on beating Oklahoma.  he already put the mighty Big East to shame by getting outcoached by a crutched Wannstache and blowing a sure thing NC title for the conference (OSU would have got shat on, BTW).

i'd really like Greg Schiano to take a long walk somewhere, but getting rid of Rodriguez is a good consolation prize.  he can take Pat Lite and Steve Slaton with him.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Part of me would like to see RR go, only because he is an A-Hole.  Who would they move up as head coach, Rod Smith?  LOL

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

Part of me would like to see RR go, only because he is an A-Hole.  Who would they move up as head coach, Rod Smith?  LOL

LOL!!!

• Content Count:  4,738
  • Days Won:  0

This is just a show.... Miles is taking it. Unfortunately, he won't make it out of Louisiana alive and will never coach a single game for UM.

I agree.  I think Miles was so pissed at that press conference because he thought he could sneak out of town and couldn't

• Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

I think he might be going. He did this last year with Alabama and got a raise and facility upgrades. I don't see him doing that again unless he is serious about leaving. He probably felt this year was his best shot at a NC. Leave for another job while you're on top. This is great for us. Who cares if our conference gets weaker. It just gives us a better shot at winning it. The BE wasn't very strong when Miami was winning all those NCs. It's our time to take over this league.

Archived