• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

WVU fans are a joke!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  260
  • Days Won:  0

Thanks for the timely newsflash from december 3rd.  the pittsburgh paper picked up the story and tried to sensationalize it as much as possible 3 days after it wasn't even a newstory anymore.

some idiots were indeed over the line in their behavior, and there is no defending it nor do i condone it.

the "death threats" amounted to one idiot writing in patrick's facebook page "Patrick shoud die" (which imo is not a death threat in the sense of how the average person thinks of it - "I am going to kill you" is a death threat, wishing someone dead is wrong but is really not the same thing - i know i will probably get lambasted for this comment, but i hope you gert the jist of what i am trying to say and dont jump to the incorrect conclusion that i am trying to trivialize this because i am not).  Whoever did that is wrong on every level and i would think and hope there is some way to trace it back to the individual who posted it and that he/she is prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.  but it was one idiot, not fans, not hundreds of people, one stupid moron.  there was more than one moron who apparently harassed pat at his home and i hope these a-holes get cught and punished as well - there's nno place for this type of behavior. 

the pittsburgh paper is trying sensationalize it and make it into something bigger so people continue to speak negatively of wvu. 

• Content Count:  260

smazza - are you familiar with facebook, i.e., would people's posted comments be traceable - do you have to have a user profile and does it show who posted a comment?  i am not familiar with it.

• Content Count:  211

hahahah our kicker probably got about 10,000 death threats this year if saying "so and so should die" is a death threat.  In fact, I don't even think it is all that wrong, could just be good natured fun or bad natured disappointment.

• Content Count:  1,238

80233m32f0qtokn.gif

• Content Count:  771

hahahah our kicker probably got about 10,000 death threats this year if saying "so and so should die" is a death threat.  In fact, I don't even think it is all that wrong, could just be good natured fun or bad natured disappointment.

I talked to delbert about it... he got a few of the "learn how to kick" e-mails, but nothing along the lines of death threats.

Archived