• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

WV fans threw rocks Pitt's team bus

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

Wow, don't hurt yourself when you fall off that high horse. Have you seen what some of our "fans" bring to the table?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  164
  • Days Won:  0

Shows what a pure Trash School is all about!!! A total embarrasssment to the big east. Their actions should prevent them from playing in a bowl. Then all this type of BS would stop. Pure ignorance and trash!!!!

I hope you're just being sarcastic and not over-reacting. I may be in the minority on this one, but I actually like what WVU brings to the table. Our games against them have the potential to turn into a really, really nasty rivalry. I don't mind their fans' actions because its all par for the course in the game of college football. Fan's passions for their teams is what makes college football so much better than the pros.

Wow, now I hope that YOU are the one who is joking around. Football is just a game, and the moment you start condoning throwing rocks at a team's bus, with the possibility of injury, is the moment you need to reassess your life's priorities. I'm guessing the parents who fight in the stands of their 7 or 8-year-old kids' sporting events would agree with you though.

Is it really so hard to just cheer your team or boo the other team?

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

I may throw rocks at their  bus (WVU) if I get back in time from the Sun Bowl!  :)

Just kidding...easy now....

• Content Count:  1,981

I hope you're just being sarcastic and not over-reacting. I may be in the minority on this one, but I actually like what WVU brings to the table. Our games against them have the potential to turn into a really, really nasty rivalry. I don't mind their fans' actions because its all par for the course in the game of college football. Fan's passions for their teams is what makes college football so much better than the pros.

Well, next time Puerto Rico plays Colombia in any sport I'm going to swing by your house and throw a few rocks at your beetle. Hey, it's all about the passion, right?

• Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

Shows what a pure Trash School is all about!!! A total embarrasssment to the big east. Their actions should prevent them from playing in a bowl. Then all this type of BS would stop. Pure ignorance and trash!!!!

How bout we throw rocks at your car?

• Content Count:  21,008
  • Days Won:  38

Good thing they only wore Yankees hats to our game!

PITT should have attached turrets to their busses that shot Yankee hats at the rock throwers. 

Couch burnin!

• Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Ok, Ok, point taken. Passionate fans with displays of school spirit within the guidelines of the law.

• Content Count:  1,433

Unfortunately, things will not get better up there without some severe steps to correct it.  Passion is no excuse for stupidity and ignorance...at a minimum they need to employ extra security for the safety of visiting teams and fans.  Pathetic really.  And say whatever you want about our fans (I know I have) they don't compare to this type of ignorance.

• Content Count:  21,008
  • Days Won:  38

Unfortunately, things will not get better up there without some severe steps to correct it.  Passion is no excuse for stupidity and ignorance...at a minimum they need to employ extra security for the safety of visiting teams and fans.  Pathetic really.  And say whatever you want about our fans (I know I have) they don't compare to this type of ignorance.

Passion is one thing, talking friendly trash is one thing, even being rude is one thing, but when you start damaging property and being a jackass...

I mean hey they should be throwing rocks at the WVU bus, PITT came in there with nothing to lose and dominated their asses.

Archived