• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Beat Syracuse!!! Go Bulls!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

We finally face a team without a mobile QB and no running game.  We get to tee off again.  Selvie should be able to own their line. 

But I will say this:  If Mike Ford is 100% and doesnt get the majority of the carries, there are mental issues far beyond the human mind for Gregory and Franks

• Content Count:  1,370
  • Days Won:  0

We've lost three straight...now let's FINISH STRONG and win three straight!!!

• Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

Go Bulls, crush Cuse.

My family will all be at Capogna's with our Bulls Gear on, ringing our cowbells and screaming our lungs out.

BTW still planning to drive to Pittsburgh for our game against the Pitties( I grew up in the burgh  and have called them thatg for over 35 years)

• Content Count:  1,219

Vegas Insider has Bulls 16 point favorites...

• Content Count:  1,238

There is no way in hell we lose to Cuse, If we lose that game this season is over and everything we gained this year will be lost.

Auburn-I will never forget being there live and and seeing all those faces when we won. The deafening of the crowd before the USF fans erupted into an enormous roar.

WVU-Sold out baby! Tickets on eBay going for over $300. The stadium lauder than at a Bucs game. Oh yeah, we won!

ucIF-2nd sell out! 64-12...'nough said.

Being ranked...In the top 25...I remember that day saying, "Are you s******* me, # 2 ?!"

And I'm sure a lot more things can be brought up on a positive note by all those who love the Bulls. I am always hoping to win every game we play, even if the odds are against us and yes even if we have lost 3 straight games.

I really hope our team finds some redemption in the final 3 games. They have much to hold their heads up high for. The season isn't over and the ride has not yet come to a complete and final stop.

So yes, GO USF!!! GO BULLS!!! BEAT CUSE!!!

Archived