• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mike Jenkins

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,738
  • Days Won:  0

Yeah, so much for him being 'soft' like some ppl were saying last week.

Jenkins definitely retired the mangina reference and earned his man card back.  That hit was spectacular.  I hope he continues to play with that passion in the last 3 games.

*Awaiting mikebeau's response..........*

I definitely will step up and say he is a beast.  That hit was right in front of my section.  It was great. I would hate to soil the moment and say I wish he would have hit like that earlier in the season so I won't.  It was great.  Congrats Mike Jenkins.  Lets see more of it.  :clap

Edit--- BigShoop, I was going to post a topic but didn't think "Mike Jenkins doesn't have a mangina" was appropiate

Mike,

Thanks for manning up!

No problem.. and thank you for not going into a bumbling tirade...see other Mike jenkins thread

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Granted your wording was strong previously, but when someone man's up all should be forgotten.  All you were trying to say is he should play like he did on Saturday all the time.  He seems like he should always be the best player on the field.

• Content Count:  349

Maybe the Bucs can continue to flop and he can stay put

I've really wanted to see the Bucs take him or Trae... besides the hometown feel good story, now is the time for the Bucs to bring in someone that can learn from and eventually replace Ronde Barber and Brian Kelly, as both of them are getting up there in years and aren't far from retirement.

• Content Count:  4,738

Granted your wording was strong previously, but when someone man's up all should be forgotten.  All you were trying to say is he should play like he did on Saturday all the time.  He seems like he should always be the best player on the field.

I'm glad you get it.  i wouldn't have been so upset with his play had he been your run of the mill DB.  But he's not.  He's Mr. future first round Mike Jenkins.  I think the fact that I was so pissed about his play shows more than anything that I think he is a great player.  Otherwise who cares?  Crappy players make crappy plays.  You expect it and accept it, but not from your stars.  Your stars should end up on highlight reels like the Cinci game.

Archived