• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

At this rate... pizza is in our future...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,307
  • Days Won:  0

I think a trip to Canada would be great!

We need to get some Bull Fever extended into Mountie Country

not for people that have expired passports.....i heard that the waiting line is kindof crazy right now for them since they changed the rule about needing them to get into canada and mexico

Yeah, that's the reason I don't want Toronto... I'd have to get my passport--and in a hurry.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,453
  • Days Won:  13

I think a trip to Canada would be great!

We need to get some Bull Fever extended into Mountie Country

not for people that have expired passports.....i heard that the waiting line is kindof crazy right now for them since they changed the rule about needing them to get into canada and mexico

Yeah, that's the reason I don't want Toronto... I'd have to get my passport--and in a hurry.

That is the one bowl I wont make the trip for..... Canada and a MAC team....... I think I am going to be sick......

• Content Count:  398

Pizza? If I remember correctly, there was no pizza at that bowl game...

• Content Count:  1,370

Yeah I think today we pretty much locked up the Pizza bowl.  9-3, 8-4, 7-5 what's the difference?

Make no mistake about it though.  This team is very capable of losing out and getting shut out of a bowl. 

Yeah, but this team is also very capable of winning out.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

Yeah I think today we pretty much locked up the Pizza bowl.  9-3, 8-4, 7-5 what's the difference?

Make no mistake about it though.  This team is very capable of losing out and getting shut out of a bowl. 

Yeah, but this team is also very capable of winning out.

Honestly, I used to think that, until today's game. Every team is capable of laying an egg, and Rutgers was explainable, at least in part. But truly, we did not deserve to win the game against Cincy. We've played worse in the last two games than I've seen in years, and I've been around since 2001. This team is capable of winning out, but they've been capable since before Rutgers. I'm a HUGE Bulls fan, but if we gave up that many points to Cincy, I'd be surprised if we beat Louisville (since they have great offense but not so great a defense... they will score a lot, and our anemic offense won't score as much). Our D hasn't been playing like itself at all lately. I don't think we win out... I think we drop at least one to Loiusville, maybe even one to Pitt, who actually beat Cincy. We'll be lucky to be invited to a bowl game at all this year, IMHO.

• Content Count:  21,007
  • Days Won:  38

I was just thinking that IF we be Syracuse, I could see us definitely losing the last two.  Not sure if we would get invited to one and I am not sure if I care about us playing a CUSA team at this point.

Archived