• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I love the USF BULLS!!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,219
  • Days Won:  0

like everyone i am not happy right now but i still love this team.

and even if we end 6-6, this is the best season to have been a bull.

that said i hope we fix what is wrong and win the last 3 and the bowl game.

• Content Count:  12,293

we ARENT going 6-6.  we all knew cincy was good but even a bad team can win with the game that we gave them in the 1st half.  how many turnovers?  the team BETTER win our last home game vs louisville.  Our fans DESERVE that.  i still think we are going 10-3.

• Content Count:  16,327
  • Days Won:  43

This is a good test to see who the true USF fans are. I am going to be hear regardless, but this seems to be a test to get that bandwagon out of the way. We want the true USF fans to stay with us, not the fake ones that just joinned in on the hype. I am excited about our future. We will get it done. GO BULLS!!!

• Content Count:  695

We saw who the true fans were today when half the stadium left when there was still 6 minutes left and just a 2 possesion game.

• Content Count:  16,327
  • Days Won:  43

I still say that USF has about 30K true fans that continue to show up most games. That is not too bad if you look at our short history. The fact is that many USF fans grew up being fans of another school, but they cant seem to shed that other school. I grew up a UF fan, but I can tell you know that I am far from a UF fan now. USF is my school that I went to, and I love the fact that I was there to watch the first ever game. It is fun to watch this program grow from scratch. I hate when the media rips USF for not doing what they want to do. This is Leavitt's program, so those critics need to settle down. USF is going to be ok in the long run, so true USF fans need to not worry about these last three games. We just didnt get the breaks which happens in sports all the time. We could have easily been 8-1 right now if things went our way. One of these days, things will go USF's way. GO BULLS!!!

Archived