• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Grothe Needs to Play Better!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,757
  • Days Won:  0

Seems more like 85-90% to me.

Yeah, and making him a one-man show will kill this team. 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  743

You are absolutely right. But whose fault is that? Certainly not Matt's.

• Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

What is your solution?  Maybe we could go back to the offense from the care care bowl- the one where we were shut out and the best pass came from the punter

• Content Count:  1,238

Grothe cost us that one...   Time to bench his ass and put in a team player, not a Mr. one man show. 

Whoa! There twilly. Did Grothe make mistakes tonight? You bet ya. Was he the only one who did? Not on your life.

First...Matt is good, not the greatest but good and the best we have. He is our #1. Like it or not.

Second...What good is a QB if he has no protection.

Receivers can't catch the ball or when they finally catch one can't hold on to it.

Punt returner has the ball bounce off his shoulder. Yes, I said shoulder. Has there ever been a punt returner

have a ball bounce off his head? Because that would be the only thing worse than have it bounce of your shoulder.

We are angry and we are venting but Matt is the Bulls' QB. He needs to get better and I believe he will.

• Content Count:  1,219

We need to recruit some offensive lineman, can't run the ball, Grothe can't take all the blame.

What is your solution?  Maybe we could go back to the offense from the care care bowl- the one where we were shut out and the best pass came from the punter

Another valid point. However with the running backs we have brought in we should be able to take some of the pressure off of him.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

What is your solution?  Maybe we could go back to the offense from the care care bowl- the one where we were shut out and the best pass came from the punter

Another valid point. However with the running backs we have brought in we should be able to take some of the pressure off of him.

Yeah... those draw plays up the middle just racked up the yards  ::) Until we get some better play calling the situation isn't going to get any better. You can run Ford, Williams or Taylor up the middle with the same play all game long... eventually it's not going to work anymore... we're lucky it lasted 6 games....

Yeah... those draw plays up the middle just racked up the yards  ::) Until we get some better play calling the situation isn't going to get any better. You can run Ford, Williams or Taylor up the middle with the same play all game long... eventually it's not going to work anymore... we're lucky it lasted 6 games....

Thats why I used the word should. There is no reason that we are misusing them so badly. The talent we have at that position should allow us to open up a bit and play a hell of a lot better on offense than we have been.

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

There were a few times I thought we were going to option out to the RB, but it never happened... on in particular where Williams was on the wing in perfect option formation...

Most boring offense in Florida.

Archived