• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Grothe Needs to Play Better!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  377
  • Days Won:  0

It's all his fault....the past three weeks.... He's taken sacks and thrown key interceptions. Everyone wants to hate on Gregory but its  Grothe that's not mak'in the plays and throwing pics. We won't be good until he matures and plays like an older mature QB!!!

**Edited by _EI to correct non-constructive attack**

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

We'll assume you've been drinking heavily and are venting.... Feel better tomorrow.

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

We'll assume you've been drinking heavily and are venting.... Feel better tomorrow.

• Content Count:  187

Matt is tring to do too much but you can not blame it all on him.  I would hate to see our record if we didn't have him. 

He is only a soph and will be great with a better o-line (which has been banged up all year) and with a offensive coordinator that has more experience and knowledge of his players.

• Content Count:  1,757

Grothe cost us that one...  Time to bench his ass and put in a team player, not a Mr. one man show. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Grothe cost us that one...  Time to bench his ass and put in a team player, not a Mr. one man show. 

He threw for 382 yards to OTHER TEAM MATES... and that's not counting the ones that were dropped.... of the 4 int's, 2 were tipped and he threw for and ran for a TD.... Please explain how he's a one man show? How exactly is it his fault that his recievers dropped 12 balls today???

Edit... I'm not saying he's perfect... far from it... but benching??? Use alittle common sense...

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Rather than reactive, gut-wrenching emotional venting (which is totally understandable), I would love to hear the actual reasons laid out why you bench the guy who's responsible for 75%+ of your offense.

But that's just me.

Archived