• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

They are college athletes & I support our guys 100%

Guest BasketBull.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  695
  • Days Won:  0

Whatever happens the rest of the way, this team has been awesome this year.

6-3 is "awesome"?

Wow.

Yeah, seeing the Bulls ranked #2 in the nation when they were never ranked before this season wasn't awesome at all because that type of **** happens every day....

Come on are you that retarded?

• Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

Yes, the last three games have sucked.  Yes, we beat ourselves.  Yes, it has a lot to do with coaching, attitude, learning, etc, etc...

It sucks coming down from #2.  The emotions of this season have certainly run the gamut from best to worst and every thing in between, but I will bet the house that the players won't quit.  WILL YOU!

GO BULLS!

FINISH STRONG!

Guest JulmisteForPrez

6-3 is "awesome"?

Wow.

Yeah, seeing the Bulls ranked #2 in the nation when they were never ranked before this season wasn't awesome at all because that type of **** happens every day....

Come on are you that retarded?

Yes, Colby.....I suppose I am mentally handicapped.

Nothing quite as gratifying as seeing what may go down in the annals of college football history as the greatest and most swift collapse of such a highly ranked team.

Awesome, indeed.

• Content Count:  4,738

They are college athletes & I support our guys 100%

Does that make you an athletic supporter?

15012289.JPG

• Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

Our guys aren't professionals and they play for the love of the game --and upholding school pride.

GO BULLS!!!

please  we are 1-3 in big east with 20 returning players

we tanked

Yes, the last three games have sucked.  Yes, we beat ourselves.  Yes, it has a lot to do with coaching, attitude, learning, etc, etc...

It sucks coming down from #2.  The emotions of this season have certainly run the gamut from best to worst and every thing in between, but I will bet the house that the players won't quit.  WILL YOU!

GO BULLS!

FINISH STRONG!

with 2o returning starters we should have learned by now

next year will be worse unless leavitt drastically improves recruting

My biggest issue is our ability to play with anyone in the league. I literally mean we play with everyone in the league. We continue to play however good our opponents are and lose stupid games. When you are a superior team, and I feel we are superior to Rutgers, Uconn and Cinci, you should blow them out. You can't let teams hang around, thats how teams gain confidence and end up pulling off the W.

we ae not superior

we think we are

we are  1- 3 in big east and looked bad in losing all 3 games

• Content Count:  1,238

GO BULLS!

FINISH STRONG!

with 2o returning starters we should have learned by now

next year will be worse unless leavitt drastically improves recruting

I wonder, what good is recruiting if you have the same coaches running the same plays. The opposing teams have our game plans down pat. Just as if they were reading it out of our own game book. First half of the season we were new and the teams were not used to us. Now with the season half gone the remaining teams have had plenty of time to know what to do against us. Do we not have anything left up our sleaves? Can the coaches not offer us or our opponents anything new? Just wondering out loud.

Archived