• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Coaching is to blame...

Guest JulmisteForPrez

gregory is the worst, he is the one holding this team back. he's ruining grothe

Once again......been saying it since ELON.

I've been getting lambasted for it all along.

Until now, I guess.

I won't say "I told you so."

Ahhh.....yes I will......

I TOLD YOU SO!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,113
  • Days Won:  1

Your talent and offense have to fit with the coach and at this point in time this definitely not a fit.  Also I do not agree with the policy of parent and player on the same side of the ball.  Hmmmmm makes you wonder since his kid is 2nd in line for the QB.  At this point nothing would surprise me!

• Content Count:  743
  • Days Won:  0

Your talent and offense have to fit with the coach and at this point in time this definitely not a fit.  Also I do not agree with the policy of parent and player on the same side of the ball.  Hmmmmm makes you wonder since his kid is 2nd in line for the QB.  At this point nothing would surprise me!

My dad coached me in high school football and I got the same crap. Hell, I even heard that the only reason I started in baseball was because my dad was the football coach. There is no reason that Gregory would risk his job to get his son some pt.

• Content Count:  400

I am fast losing faith in the spread offense.  At least the way we run it.

i agree as well.  so many fans are just like, "oh well, deal with it.. we run a spread".. well, we havent always run a spread option.  there was a time when we were more of a traditional offense.  FSU and Miami built dynasties with the same recruiting grounds we work with and traditional offenses.

• Content Count:  743

I am fast losing faith in the spread offense.  At least the way we run it.

i agree as well.  so many fans are just like, "oh well, deal with it.. we run a spread".. well, we havent always run a spread option.  there was a time when we were more of a traditional offense.  FSU and Miami built dynasties with the same recruiting grounds we work with and traditional offenses.

I haven't liked comparing us to them at all. They have the ability to recruit better athletes. They can run whatever type of offense they want based on the athletes they get. We run the offense that has the most upside for us. We have a very mobile QB who actually throws better on the run and an O-line that isn't that great. Thats what the spread offense is all about.

Archived