What's New
  • USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

My boycott of the SUNSHINE network is now on!!!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  12,044
  • Days Won:  20

Well, since Todd Wright from the SunShine network is trying to organize a media boycott of the USF program, I as a USF fan will have no use to watch that show anymore. No USF on the show means to me that no USF fan should waste time watching that show. The Sunshine network already has had struggles with the ratings, so I am sure Todd Wright and Bianchi are really helping with that with all their plans to lock out the USF program. What a tool. The guy was really on USF's bandwagon during this season now he is officially off because USF lost two games. 2009 cant get here soon enough when USF exposes Miami for what they really are.

• Content Count:  771
  • Days Won:  0

I saw a little bit of this... but, why is he boycotting USF?

Fill us in, please.

• Content Count:  12,044
  • Days Won:  20

Because he is upset that Leavitt didnt let his program speak to the media right after the UCONN loss. He states that the media gets access after USF wins, but does not when USF loses. So he is encouraging the media to just boycott USF after they win. What a joke. He is really mad because his Miami Hurricanes went down hill and are really no longer in the BIG 3

• Content Count:  1,261

I have already boycotted FSN/ SUNsports because of the Orlando Magic dispute with Bright House..

They could at least put the FSN games on SUN while they negotiate.. but NO.

• Content Count:  3,931
  • Days Won:  2

Well, since Todd Wright from the SunShine network is trying to organize a media boycott of the USF program, I as a USF fan will have no use to watch that show anymore. No USF on the show means to me that no USF fan should waste time watching that show. The Sunshine network already has had struggles with the ratings, so I am sure Todd Wright and Bianchi are really helping with that with all their plans to lock out the USF program. What a tool. The guy was really on USF's bandwagon during this season now he is officially off because USF lost two games. 2009 cant get here soon enough when USF exposes Miami for what they really are.

This has been going on for a long time anyway. This is the show that bills itself as the one for Florida college football and talked about every team but USF.  I remember last season the large forheaded guy who hosts the show saying that USF had to beat someone in order for them to be discussed on the show?  What is that?  If they only spoke about FSU, UF or UM, I would have no problem but they talked about UCF, Fla A&M, FAU, FIU, and even Jacksonville.  Jacksonville?  USF should have at least got a mention in passing like a score and the upcoming opponent but were totally ignored. The best way to deal with this is to do what I have done, simply do not watch.

• Content Count:  385

You guys actually watch that crap?

The production quality reminds me of a middle school morning show.

• Content Count:  1,457

The cameras are generic and the network is false.  Where, more than anywhere, do you get more "SunShine" than in Tampa Bay?

Put all Bulls games on Sunshine - including Sunday replays!

• Content Count:  3,931
  • Days Won:  2

Sunshine network boycotting USF football is like a vegan boycotting McDonald's or a hippie boycotting barbershops and shaving products.

Archived