• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Cincinatti is a test of our team's character

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

I have had concerns about the character of this team since we have lost some leaders in the past couple years

Saturday is a big test to see if we can find the leadership to bounce back from a couple tough losses and show the country we are not a fluke

GO BULLS

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  1,261
  • Days Won:  0

with all due respect, UCONN was a chance to vindicate our season to the voters and end any talk of us being a fluke...

this Saturday we will be playing to solidify our top 25 ranking and stay in the hunt for a BE championship.

underarmour.jpgWE MUST PROTECT THIS HOUSE.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,672
  • Days Won:  108

I don't know if I would question the character of the team.  It comes down to talent and play callling.  Our O-Line is beat up and running the football has been and will be a challenge.  Our defense is small and we get pushed backward and teams run the ball up the middle against us.  I really don't think that calls into question their (players or coaches) character.  Just my opinion.

Archived