• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FINISH STRONG BRACELET

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,238
  • Days Won:  0

I'm going to buy a crate of "Finish Strong" bracelets and send them to starving people in Ethiopia.

Were made by starving child labor in Ethiopia.

;)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,307

BO was NOT selling them at the game.  They do not have permission to sell merchandise at the games, so they don't!

I hope that as it has already been stated, people on here are sure of their facts before they post.  Craig is very upset about this whole mess.  He did not know who Jeff was, but knew there was a huge demand for the bracelets.  Why is it his fault that he didn't know who Jeff was?  He's not a member of this board and had I not been a member I wouldn't have known either.  No, I don't read the paper...sorry.  So, what exactly did Craig do wrong??  I don't know what his future plans are for the bracelets, but I do know that he said IF he had known their purpose he would have made the proceeds benefit cancer research!!!

The lady selling them said that she was from BO.  Don't tell me to get my facts straight when I'm saying what I was told.  I'm glad that he's decided to give the proceeds to charity, but I don't think you need to be snapping on anyone for information they were told.

• Content Count:  19

Nobody's perfect, but as a business owner involved with the university I make it my business to know these stories.  But, we're also talking about the retailer who copied the Leavittown t-shirt AFTER Buccaneer Heaven created it, and then started selling his own version.  Craig, I believe wholeheartedly that you didn't know the background on the Finish Strong mantra.  I think that's sad, and I think that speaks volumes about your "involvement" in USF.

• Content Count:  4,738

Nobody's perfect, but as a business owner involved with the university I make it my business to know these stories.  But, we're also talking about the retailer who copied the Leavittown t-shirt AFTER Buccaneer Heaven created it, and then started selling his own version.  Craig, I believe wholeheartedly that you didn't know the background on the Finish Strong mantra.  I think that's sad, and I think that speaks volumes about your "involvement" in USF.

Did Buc Heaven create the term "Leavitttown"  If not, who cares.  Also, seems pretty shady of buc heaven to grab the website bullsoutfitters.com  when heir name is buc heaven.

• Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

Ya know, when Dorsey passed, everyone sang Kum-By-Yah and said what a great idea it would be to make #10 towels for the fans to have... 

If you're so friggin outraged by the "Finish Strong" bracelet, Where the hell was the public outcry months ago.

Now shut the frick up, stick your braclet up your hiney and volunteer in a soup kitchen this Thanksgiving you guilt ridden, cheap bracelet-wearing, crap talking sons-o-beeches !!!!  ;) ;) ;)

OH YEAH, AND (as an after thought) GO BULLS!!!

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  3

...you guilt ridden, cheap bracelet-wearing, crap talking sons-o-beeches !!!!

I can see, right now, you and I are not going to get along in any way, shape or form.

We'll discuss this at length on Saturday, pal.

Besides, I've got get bids from some Vietnamese sweat shops to see  if they can come in under

what your Ethiopian suppliers are bidding on bracelet manufacturing.

:satan 

• Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

...you guilt ridden, cheap bracelet-wearing, crap talking sons-o-beeches !!!!

I can see, right now, you and I are not going to get along in any way, shape or form.

We'll discuss this at length on Saturday, pal.

Besides, I've got get bids from some Vietnamese sweat shops to see  if they can come in under

what your Ethiopian suppliers are bidding on bracelet manufacturing.

:satan 

Mr. Bully, You will soon hear from my lawyers...  (HowieP and Assc. )

Archived