• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FINISH STRONG BRACELET

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  695
  • Days Won:  0

It seems to me that we should be careful of what we are saying and acusing others of doing.  Some of the things that are being said are lies and rumors although they are selling the bracelets at BO.  I would not do business with Bucs and Bulls Heaven because of the promises they make and do not keep and  and the changing of their prices for their benefit even after quoting another price.  As a consumer I am allowed to shop where I please.  The difference in BullsOutfitter and the other place in my opinion is BO does care about USF and supports the school in many endeavors including their presence at games and functions with no merchandise to sell where the other place is in it only for themselves.  For weeks this board has had posts about the Finish Strong bracelets and kept asking for them and now they are available and some people are up in arms about it.  We have bracelets for just about everything and for some this was a way to show support of the team and to think the words Finish Strong can only be used by the team especially when so much has been written about it.  There are shirts and other things out there that also include the words Finish Strong.

I have not discussed this with BullsOutfitter but I am curious as to how all of you knew what their intentions were with the money they collected from the bracelets?  I am sure there are many places that do not sell licensed merhandise and that is wrong and illegal yet people buy those things so support the places that do the right thing. I suppose I am finished with expressing my opinion but I know for a fact that several things that have been posted on this board in the past about other people and things were not the complete truth and I just wanted to say that.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  16,327
  • Days Won:  43

Yikes!!! This thread is getting off to the wrong path.

In no way did I mean you Eric and if you took it that way I am sorry.  I think experience is what you should base the facts on and that is exactly what I did with Bulls Heaven.  As consumers we have the right to shop where we choose and to all of a sudden make this a big thing is to me a bit silly.  The phrase Finish Strong was to be for this season only and I personally chose not to buy a bracelet but do know others that did purchase them as a way to stand behind the team.  My references to things not being true on the board have to do with Rick Kravitz and many things that were said as well as to how things are decided.  Some people just have to say what they want with no regard to if it is factual or not.  One of the reasons I love the Golden Brhaman is because we are able to know facts from rumors.  I was not trying to scream just wanted to express my opinion. All of our intentions should be for the good and the benefit of USF.

• Content Count:  1,238

In no way did I mean you Eric and if you took it that way I am sorry.  I think experience is what you should base the facts on and that is exactly what I did with Bulls Heaven.  As consumers we have the right to shop where we choose and to all of a sudden make this a big thing is to me a bit silly.  The phrase Finish Strong was to be for this season only and I personally chose not to buy a bracelet but do know others that did purchase them as a way to stand behind the team.  My references to things not being true on the board have to do with Rick Kravitz and many things that were said as well as to how things are decided.  Some people just have to say what they want with no regard to if it is factual or not.  One of the reasons I love the Golden Brhaman is because we are able to know facts from rumors.  I was not trying to scream just wanted to express my opinion. All of our intentions should be for the good and the benefit of USF.

Agreed.  Everyone shop where you have the best experience.  As Hightech said, if you want to make a difference, don't buy a bracelet, make a gift to a worthy cause.  Maybe even do it in Jeff Wagner's name. 

By the way, the stop screaming comment was sarcasm.  Was trying to inject a little humor into this topic and forgot to hit the smiley! :)

Eric

Well said and I would just add for those who still insist on buying the bracelet...to also go and do as Hightech suggested. If and when people comment on the bracelet, let them know the story behind it.

Would have been nice if they would have included a pamplet or something with the selling of the bracelet but oh well.

Goes to show you, in this life if demand is great enough "the will finds the way". They had to of known that if they waiting too long someone was going to be first on the scene with this product or others.  :-\

• Content Count:  1,142

"Barry Brunstein said he was unaware of Jeff Wagner."

Wow...

And they were selling them at the game today.  They are NOT the ones the team has.  The B.O. ones are green, the USF ones aren't.  They look nothing alike.

BO was NOT selling them at the game.  They do not have permission to sell merchandise at the games, so they don't!

I hope that as it has already been stated, people on here are sure of their facts before they post.  Craig is very upset about this whole mess.  He did not know who Jeff was, but knew there was a huge demand for the bracelets.  Why is it his fault that he didn't know who Jeff was?  He's not a member of this board and had I not been a member I wouldn't have known either.  No, I don't read the paper...sorry.  So, what exactly did Craig do wrong??  I don't know what his future plans are for the bracelets, but I do know that he said IF he had known their purpose he would have made the proceeds benefit cancer research!!!

Guest JulmisteForPrez

Can we also get a "Start Strong" bracelet?

I think that might have been more helpful in at least two of these three losses.

Start Strong!  I like that MABull. ;D ;D ;D

Now we need to have Stay Strong! :o :o :o

• Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

Start Strong!  I like that MABull. ;D ;D ;D

Now we need to have Stay Strong! :o :o :o

Best sayings I've heard so far.

• Content Count:  1,238

How 'bout one that says...

Start Strong...Don't lose games...Sell out stadium...Die-Hard Fan...Finish Strong

Too Long ???

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.  ;)

• Content Count:  2,277

"Barry Brunstein said he was unaware of Jeff Wagner."

Wow...

And they were selling them at the game today.  They are NOT the ones the team has.  The B.O. ones are green, the USF ones aren't.  They look nothing alike.

BO was NOT selling them at the game.  They do not have permission to sell merchandise at the games, so they don't!

I hope that as it has already been stated, people on here are sure of their facts before they post.  Craig is very upset about this whole mess.  He did not know who Jeff was, but knew there was a huge demand for the bracelets.  Why is it his fault that he didn't know who Jeff was?  He's not a member of this board and had I not been a member I wouldn't have known either.  No, I don't read the paper...sorry.  So, what exactly did Craig do wrong??  I don't know what his future plans are for the bracelets, but I do know that he said IF he had known their purpose he would have made the proceeds benefit cancer research!!!

I am not sure who it was selling them at the game.  Technically it wasn't "at" the game, it was in the mall parking lot.  I think there are a lot of people selling things in the parking lots who "don't have permission to sell merchandise at the games."  Whether you have to get permission for that or not I don't know, and whether it was BO selling them or not, I don't know.  They did say the $2 was going to charity though.  Just stating the facts.

Archived