• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FINISH STRONG BRACELET

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

I do not agree with the "selling" of these bands. It was meant for the coaches and players ONLY! It takes away the meaning when every random fan is wearing one. I will never buy one and hope you do not either.

It's a motto for our team this year. I have no problem with fans wearing them but the proceeds should go to charity. It's something for our team and fans to rally around.

According to Jeff, it's JUST for the team. Not the fans.

Why is he so obsessive about this?  I support him and his fight, but it seems kind of pretentious to have that attitude towards people that are trying to support him and the team.

Either way, I think it might be worth giving Bulls Outfitter the benefit of the doubt, as maybe they did not know that it was supposed to be an exclusive thing.  I'm sure they have had many people asking for it and they were just trying to satisfy demand.  Rather than rail against them it might be better to try to educate them.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,370
  • Days Won:  0

I'm not so sure Jeff is adamant about not having the bracelets produced. Jeff stated he allowed for the bracelets in order to help motivate the team. However, I think it's really bad form on the part of Bulls Outfitter to profit from this, especially without Jeff's endorsement.

Guest Melissa

$4.99 a bracelet and not a single dime is going to charity? It's not illegal or anything, but it is in bad taste. Even if Bulls Outfitter didn't know the story behind the bracelets beforehand, they do now, and for them to continue selling the bracelets for 100% profit is just tasteless. I'd rather spend my money elsewhere for the time being.

• Content Count:  1,165

I agree, this sounds really bad of the Bulls Outfitter

• Content Count:  2,307

"Barry Brunstein said he was unaware of Jeff Wagner."

Wow...

And they were selling them at the game today.  They are NOT the ones the team has.  The B.O. ones are green, the USF ones aren't.  They look nothing alike.

• Content Count:  2,277

"Barry Brunstein said he was unaware of Jeff Wagner."

Wow...

And they were selling them at the game today.  They are NOT the ones the team has.  The B.O. ones are green, the USF ones aren't.  They look nothing alike.

Yeah, they were selling them today in the "mall" parking lot for $2 and said the money is going to a cancer charity.  I don't know if this the B.O. people selling the same ones they got in for the store or if someone else is doing this.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

What a mess...they couldn't have been selling them at the game, outside I suppose...terrible.

• Content Count:  1,633

I'm shocked that all of you guys aren't threatening to boycott B.O. or talk something silly like that....

I know the Duemig was selling them you sure as **** would...

• Content Count:  2,511

Instead of buying these thing, here are some thing you could do

• Just send $4.99 as a charitable gift to the Moffit Center.  This way 100% of your money goes to help research a cure for cancer.  You can even donate it in the name of Jeff Wagner to honor him.
  • Call up your local blood bank or hospital  and arrange to donate bone marrow or even just normal blood.  This way you might help save a person's life like Jeff Wagner.  There are other people like him who desperately need donors.

Direct interaction with a charity or research center and blood/tissue/organ donation is more effective than wearing a bracelet.

• Content Count:  5,241

This is very wrong.

Ill just say Bulls Heaven isnt selling them and they have better prices whenever Ive done some shopping/comparison between the 2

Archived