• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

FINISH STRONG BRACELET

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

$4.99 sounds a little pricey for a peice of rubber.  Weren't the "Live Strong" bracelets like a buck?

It's not what it's made of, it's what it represents.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,277
  • Days Won:  0

$4.99 sounds a little pricey for a peice of rubber.  Weren't the "Live Strong" bracelets like a buck?

It's not what it's made of, it's what it represents.

I understand that.  It would be one thing if that $4.99 was going to a charity.  Then people wouldn't mind paying a little more, knowing it's going somewhere good.  But paying the $4.99 to go into someone's pocket who probably paid no more than $.20 for them is a little rediculous.

• Content Count:  139

Sentimentality is nice, but results speak for themselves. What happened to the Bulls playing every game as if it were their last? Didn't Lance Armstrong do this already?

• Content Count:  2,461

It'd be nice if someone let us know whether this was going to charity or if it is the Bulls' Outfitter out for themselves.

They have always been stand-up people, I'm hoping the former.

• Content Count:  37

I don’t know if this has been posted yet but, if you want to get the FINISH STRONG bracelet The Bulls Outfitter has them for sale

do you know if they are going to sell them anywhere else? where is he Bulls Outfitter?  :-\

• Content Count:  2,461

I don’t know if this has been posted yet but, if you want to get the FINISH STRONG bracelet The Bulls Outfitter has them for sale

do you know if they are going to sell them anywhere else? where is he Bulls Outfitter?  :-\

Fowler Ave, across from the mall.

• Content Count:  624

I do not agree with the "selling" of these bands. It was meant for the coaches and players ONLY! It takes away the meaning when every random fan is wearing one. I will never buy one and hope you do not either.

• Content Count:  743

I do not agree with the "selling" of these bands. It was meant for the coaches and players ONLY! It takes away the meaning when every random fan is wearing one. I will never buy one and hope you do not either.

It's a motto for our team this year. I have no problem with fans wearing them but the proceeds should go to charity. It's something for our team and fans to rally around.

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

It's a motto for our team this year. I have no problem with fans wearing them but the proceeds should go to charity. It's something for our team and fans to rally around.

According to Jeff, it's JUST for the team. Not the fans.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  96,791
  • Days Won:  468

I thought Jeff Wagner requested that nothing be sold with Finish Strong on it as it is something between him and the team.  He did allow the T-shirt give away at away alumni tailgates.

The Finish Strong bracelets being sold are not endorsed by USF Athletics, Jeff Wagner, or Jim Leavitt. 

Archived