• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

FINISH STRONG BRACELET

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  342
  • Days Won:  0

I don’t know if this has been posted yet but, if you want to get the FINISH STRONG bracelet The Bulls Outfitter has them for sale

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,238

I don’t know if this has been posted yet but, if you want to get the FINISH STRONG bracelet The Bulls Outfitter has them for sale

Serious. You saw this personally and when? Yes, in previous posts they mentioned some ideas being thrown around but they did not wish to do anything as yet. They stated they wanted to wait. Possibly till the end of the season. This is good news. I have been wanting one for sometime. Do you happen to know details? Color(s)? Price? Anything would help. Thnx

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  7,594
  • Days Won:  6

I thought Jeff Wagner requested that nothing be sold with Finish Strong on it as it is something between him and the team.  He did allow the T-shirt give away at away alumni tailgates.

• Content Count:  342

Serious. You saw this personally and when? Yes, in previous posts they mentioned some ideas being thrown around but they did not wish to do anything as yet. They stated they wanted to wait. Possibly till the end of the season. This is good news. I have been wanting one for sometime. Do you happen to know details? Color(s)? Price? Anything would help. Thnx

I bought 5 yesterday for $4.99 each.  They said they just got them in the day before.

And yes they are exactly the same as the players

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

I'm not buying them unless there is word from athletics or Jeff that it's okay and that the proceeds going to charity or towards what Jeff wants them to go to.

I bought 5 yesterday for $4.99 each.  They said they just got them in the day before.

And yes they are exactly the same as the players

Glad to see them out there. I was almost to the point of personally having them made.

Thanks for the feed back. I only hope that some of the profits for the bracelet go to some charity.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  7,594
  • Days Won:  6

If this is sanctioned by Jeff and Athletics, I hope they are selling them at the stadium tomorrow.

• Content Count:  1,158

I personally have heard nothing of this.  They may just be putting it out there for sale.  My guess is Jeff isn't aware of it but can not confirm this.

Just out of  ??? Is there some way to Trade Mark the words Finish & Strong?

Well, I'm heading out there now and I'll check them out.

• Content Count:  2,277

$4.99 sounds a little pricey for a peice of rubber.  Weren't the "Live Strong" bracelets like a buck?

Archived