• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

DOES ANYONE KNOW...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  46
  • Days Won:  0

WHO I HAVE TO TALK TO TO GET "PUT YOUR HORNZ UP" PLAYED @ THE GAME TOMORROW? Plenty of people have asked me why hasn't it been played. True, they've been away for a loooooooooooooong time, but last home game I heard "Party Like A Rock Star" like 20 times. Does anyone have the contact so I could atleast put it on the table? I just wanna try.Thanx and

Go Bullz!!!

• Content Count:  21,004
  • Days Won:  38

I think that's because party like a rock star gets the peeps really pumped up.  Well this peep anyway.

• Content Count:  2,478

I would love to hear more stuff played. If the right stuff is played it can get the whole stadium going into an electric atmosphere.

-Zombie Nation

-Jump, Jump

Those two songs alone are amazing at football games

• Content Count:  1,238

WHO I HAVE TO TALK TO TO GET "PUT YOUR HORNZ UP" PLAYED @ THE GAME TOMORROW? Plenty of people have asked me why hasn't it been played. True, they've been away for a loooooooooooooong time, but last home game I heard "Party Like A Rock Star" like 20 times. Does anyone have the contact so I could atleast put it on the table? I just wanna try.Thanx and

Go Bullz!!!

GoLo Baby...

I don't have an answer but only an option. You may want to PM directly an Admin. on this board. They may have the answer or know of a contact for ya. Good luck.

Go USF!!!

Go Bulls!!!

Beat Cincy Fuzzykats!!!

• Content Count:  21,004
  • Days Won:  38

I thought Bulls on Parade was not only fitting but got everyone pretty jacked up.

• Content Count:  46

Well the good people of thebullspen.com have been kind enoughto put it available to listen to right at the top of this page. Its with the other songs so if you haven't heard it take a listen. I think a song for the school, about the team, with a Go Bullz chant in the middle will pump up RayJay fa' sho. I'm gonna be pumped anyway tomorrow, but this is more like a dream come true kinda thing.

Archived