What's New
  • USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

I can't say I'm happy reading this

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,890
  • Days Won:  0

And finally - talk about burying the lead - it could be desperation or trying to regain the team, but USF coach Jim Leavitt asked some of the players to address the team after Thursday’s practice to “clear the air†with the team reeling off consecutive losses.

USF has had former players come back and address the team, but as long as I can remember, Leavitt has never asked multiple players to address the team after a practice, at least not on the practice field.

We’ll see Saturday if it pays off.

http://sports.tboblogs.com/index.php/sports/related/C127/

I hope the team isn't still feeling the after effect of the losses

• Content Count:  2,478

What's wrong with that?

Leavitt is doing everything he can to get his #2 ranked team back. Losing back to back games and falling in the polls feels like breaking up with your girlfriend one week and then the next week seeing her with someone else. And you are all bummed until your best buddy gives you a talk and pulls you out of your funk.

Don't be concerned, just show up and support your Bulls tomorrow!

• Content Count:  500

I think it is something to be worried about. If the team couldnt bounce back after dropping the RU game, when we still had the BE in our hands, what will we do tomorrow now that its virtually impossible to win the crown?

• Content Count:  4,738

What's wrong with that?

Leavitt is doing everything he can to get his #2 ranked team back. Losing back to back games and falling in the polls feels like breaking up with your girlfriend one week and then the next week seeing her with someone else. And you are all bummed until your best buddy gives you a talk and pulls you out of your funk.

Don't be concerned, just show up and support your Bulls tomorrow!

What might be wrong is if Leavitt feels he needs players to come in and talk because the team isn't acting right. If he has never done it before he must have a reason to do it.  The team might need extra motivation at this point.

• Content Count:  635

plenty of reason to be concern, they weren't just fluke losses, the defense fell apart against the run and likewise offensively. turnovers and sacks galore. gotta fix the problem somehow.

• Content Count:  20,563
  • Days Won:  10

To me it says, USF would not have an offensive if it were not for Grothe because the running backs suck, the blocking sucks and the receivers drop to many passes.  Concentration is what it comes down to.

Go Bulls kill Cincy

• Content Count:  5,827
  • Days Won:  5

Take it easy everyone.

It's homecoming, the 1997 team is in town, and every former bull that can be there will want to join in.

He's never done it in the past??? How much "past" do we have?

No reason for concern. Leavitt is a family oriented guy, and he just wants the team to see where they came from, and to try and help build this program like those before them.

• Content Count:  46

I think the running game is a good one, they just need to figure out which backs they're going to use to coincide with Grothe. The recievers have been dropping balls all season. GIVE THE BALL TO JHJ!!! He will be the best reciever to come out of this program. But they still got a better team than half of the schools they are ranked under. Just need a win.

Go Bullz!!!

• Content Count:  3,030
  • Days Won:  6

AWESOME move by CJL

Lack of effort, concentration, and/or team play by some players has been embarrassing to the legacy left by those who came before

Hopefully we come out on fire tomorrow

• Content Count:  416

It's homecoming, the 1997 team is in town, and every former bull that can be there will want to join in.

We're honoring the 97 squad this Saturday, I don't think having several players from that squad talking the team up is odd or desperate. That being said, we need more than just attitude to win this game and I hope our Offensive and Defensive lines have a great game plan.

Archived