• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Students not bandwagoners after all...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,495
  • Days Won:  1

Cincinnati Companion Ticket Info 

Courtesy: USF

Release: 11/01/2007

TAMPA, Fla. -- Approximately 1,000 student tickets remain for the USF-Cincinnati football game this Saturday at 3:30 p.m. Eastern.  Students can pick up free or companion ($16) tickets on Friday during the regular business hours of 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.

Students are also strongly encouraged to check with the registrar to ensure their student ID is valid and does not have any holds.  Any students with financial holds will not be granted tickets.

Students must wear their wristband and present their ticket and student ID to get into Raymond James Stadium on gameday.

The only student entrance is GATE B.

It is a violation of USF policy to re-sell a student or companion ticket.  Violators will lose future ticket privileges.

http://www.gousfbulls.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=7700&ATCLID=1286635

• Content Count:  2,511
  • Days Won:  0

Thank you students for supporting your team.

Now if the alumni who do not got to games and the rest of you Tampa people would get off your duff and go to the games....

• Content Count:  2,478

In my opinion though, considering that these have been available for over a week now, there shouldn't be any tickets left.

• Content Count:  635

In my opinion though, considering that these have been available for over a week now, there shouldn't be any tickets left.

why is that

• Content Count:  5,241

Well I did my part and wore this retarded purple wristband for over a week now, Im not too worried about 1,000 leftover when I already got about 11,499 behind me.

companion tickets just went on sale two days ago.

they released the student tickets on a weekday morning.

the student section will rock, just because they all weren't given away in one minute just goes to show you the realistic demand for the tickets. Had companion tickets been sold starting last friday, they would have been gone already and actual students who wanted to go wouldn't have to buy their free tickets from scalpers.

• Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

Having 11500 seats already sold is great! Everyone would have loved to have that the past 10 seasons. I just picked up a companion ticket for a friend, and the woman said they've been selling tickets at a steady pace today.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  7,628
  • Days Won:  6

Guys, if you get a chance, go to gate B tomorrow at 2:00 to check out the real Running of the Bulls.  Last home game I happened to be walking by there when the students were first admitted.  I would say the first 500 through the gate run at full speed up the ramps and the escalator to get the best seats.  It's very funny to watch and will make you feel good that they are that supportive of the Bulls.

• Content Count:  1,238

Guys, if you get a chance, go to gate B tomorrow at 2:00 to check out the real Running of the Bulls.  Last home game I happened to be walking by there when the students were first admitted.  I would say the first 500 through the gate run at full speed up the ramps and the escalator to get the best seats.  It's very funny to watch and will make you feel good that they are that supportive of the Bulls.

I hope no ones gotten hurt.

They should place a paper banner or a replica mascot of the opposing team inside the gate. So the students can crash through it as they enter. That would be some sight.  ;D

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

Well I did my part and wore this retarded purple wristband for over a week now, Im not too worried about 1,000 leftover when I already got about 11,499 behind me.

Well put.

Archived