• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

st pete campus lowdown

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,738
  • Days Won:  0

nothing goes down in st pete anyway.. the atmosphere is terrible. Colby are you even a "true" USF fan you repped a UF sig for good wk or so when you jumped on this wagon.

I'm a fan of UF and USF....i'm not the only one just the only one that has the balls to say it. Before this year I knew plenty of people just like me who liked both teams. I swear you guys are so retarded about this ****, i'm a bigger fan than people who only liked the team for this year and stopped liking them when they lost a few games. I'm still here so i'm right, just quit with the ********.

I'm not saying someone who misses a game because they want to see a train with their 3 year old daughter, or wanted to see their child be born and missed a game or their grandma was dying and they wanted to visit her one last time..you guys know I mean people that didn't like the team until we beat Auburn and then all of a sudden everyone in Tampa loved us and now we can't even fill Ray Jay for the homecoming game. You know what I mean, why do you all play dumb. Do you all seriously think your fooling me? Your not you just look like ******* morons attempting to fool me when really the jokes on you.

But whatever, I can't wait for the game on Saturday I have a good feeling about this one.

There's a place for people like you.

Santa Fe Community College

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  136
  • Days Won:  0

In St. Pete campus defense, I think a lot of us went to Tampa prior to yesterday because there was never anything on the website that said they were coming and we got nervous that they weren't coming...

Of course that stuck some people with upper level seats instead of the lower ones if we had waited...

I don't think the student section will be a big problem - it will be the rest of the stadium I'm concerned about...

Archived