• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

st pete campus lowdown

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  695
  • Days Won:  0

nothing goes down in st pete anyway.. the atmosphere is terrible. Colby are you even a "true" USF fan you repped a UF sig for good wk or so when you jumped on this wagon.

I'm a fan of UF and USF....i'm not the only one just the only one that has the balls to say it. Before this year I knew plenty of people just like me who liked both teams. I swear you guys are so retarded about this ****, i'm a bigger fan than people who only liked the team for this year and stopped liking them when they lost a few games. I'm still here so i'm right, just quit with the ********.

I'm not saying someone who misses a game because they want to see a train with their 3 year old daughter, or wanted to see their child be born and missed a game or their grandma was dying and they wanted to visit her one last time..you guys know I mean people that didn't like the team until we beat Auburn and then all of a sudden everyone in Tampa loved us and now we can't even fill Ray Jay for the homecoming game. You know what I mean, why do you all play dumb. Do you all seriously think your fooling me? Your not you just look like ******* morons attempting to fool me when really the jokes on you.

But whatever, I can't wait for the game on Saturday I have a good feeling about this one.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

1st...I believe we are ranked around 20.

18th in the BCS. A "true fan" would know that.  :nope

Choo-choo!  :popcorn

Now, isn't that cute...Not!

You are correct sir....you will take notice of the small letter ess in sir...but you should have been born with foresight and backed up your statement as I will now...

For I quoted the AP Poll and even though I much prefer the BCS Poll standing to that of the AP Poll, my newspaper and many across this great nation of ours...along with other media groups...tend to quote the AP Poll first then the BCS Poll followed by various others.

So being the "true fan" that I am...I chose to take the time and enlighten your "bandewagonself". So...

"Welcome aboard. Buy a tix, t-shirt & cap and enjoy the ride. If you stay long enough you just may be surprised."

Bandwagon disease...there is a cure...2 Beers and a hot dog  :cheers

Is this post serious? Because mine wasn't... you seem to be just a  bit riled up there. But then I see the "bangwagoneer" comments and I think it must be a joke that is going over my head. Humor is one of the things that doesnt always translate well on the internet (as evidence with my post.)

TakeItOrLeavitt

Date Registered:  November 04, 2003, 01:00:00 am

• Content Count:  1,238

But whatever, I can't wait for the game on Saturday I have a good feeling about this one.

That's all that matters.  ;D

That and...

Go USF!!!

Go Bulls!!!

Beat Cincy (the Fuzzykats)!!!

• Content Count:  1,238

1st...I believe we are ranked around 20.

18th in the BCS. A "true fan" would know that.  :nope

Choo-choo!  :popcorn

Now, isn't that cute...Not!

You are correct sir....you will take notice of the small letter ess in sir...but you should have been born with foresight and backed up your statement as I will now...

For I quoted the AP Poll and even though I much prefer the BCS Poll standing to that of the AP Poll, my newspaper and many across this great nation of ours...along with other media groups...tend to quote the AP Poll first then the BCS Poll followed by various others.

So being the "true fan" that I am...I chose to take the time and enlighten your "bandewagonself". So...

"Welcome aboard. Buy a tix, t-shirt & cap and enjoy the ride. If you stay long enough you just may be surprised."

Bandwagon disease...there is a cure...2 Beers and a hot dog  :cheers

Is this post serious? Because mine wasn't... you seem to be just a  bit riled up there. But then I see the "bangwagoneer" comments and I think it must be a joke that is going over my head. Humor is one of the things that doesnt always translate well on the internet (as evidence with my post.)

TakeItOrLeavitt

Date Registered:  November 04, 2003, 01:00:00 am

First off...I would probably be the last guy to ever get offended by a chat room banter.

2nd...I would never offer you a  :cheers if I was, as you say "a bit riled up"

3rd...No need to "puff" out your chest with "the day you registered" because you will notice that I have only been registered since 2006. So what does this say about me? Let's see, maybe I was not aware of the site or not interested in it at the time or too busy to find the time. Could be many reasons but if I had a scanner, I might be able to show you the ticket stubs to the very first game of the Bulls and for that matter every ticket there after as a season ticket holder (actually four) since day one. So understand that your loyalty never came into question. Because surely if mine was, I would have "puffed" out my chest showing that I was "a bit riled up".

Last but not least...we were speaking of bandwagoners in general and not branding anyone specific with the title

ps I thought the line..."Bandwagon disease...there is a cure...2 beers and a hot dog  :cheers "  was funny but your right, some people's sense of humor may differ for it seems that you may have become just "a bit riled up"

So I'll wish you the best. No beer toasting this time...so as not to offend or go over your head.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  5,320
  • Days Won:  10

Can "true fans" ever miss a game?  Months ago (prior to the game time being set for this week), I promised my 3-year old daughter I would take her to see Thomas the Tank Engine the next time he was in the area.

Buddy, you have your priorities right where they should be.  Anyone who tells you different can kiss your ass. 

Then they can kiss mine.

• Content Count:  818
  • Days Won:  2

Can "true fans" ever miss a game?  Months ago (prior to the game time being set for this week), I promised my 3-year old daughter I would take her to see Thomas the Tank Engine the next time he was in the area.

Buddy, you have your priorities right where they should be.  Anyone who tells you different can kiss your ass. 

Then they can kiss mine.

thanks, i was only half serious and half being a smart a$$.  i know what's more important, but also wanted to prove a point.  while most of us would do anything to support the Bulls... there are things that are more important and just because i make a personal choice to spend time with the family, doesn't mean i don't love USF, too.

GO BULLS!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  5,320
  • Days Won:  10

Can "true fans" ever miss a game?  Months ago (prior to the game time being set for this week), I promised my 3-year old daughter I would take her to see Thomas the Tank Engine the next time he was in the area.

Then they can kiss mine.

thanks, i was only half serious and half being a smart a$$.  i know what's more important, but also wanted to prove a point.  while most of us would do anything to support the Bulls... there are things that are more important and just because i make a personal choice to spend time with the family, doesn't mean i don't love USF, too.

GO BULLS!

My daughter is married and lives in Wichita.  She and her family come down every December to visit.  During bowl season.  Every year.

I am always aggravated that I have to miss another bowl until I see them.  Then I realize that there is nothing as sweet as seeing my daughter (who is a second generation Bulls grad).  I know you were half kidding, but sad thing is, there are some who don't agree with your and my priorities.  They are probably folks who don't have kids yet.

I just got back from visiting them last week and playing with my one year old grandson.  He probably has as much USF clothes as most fans.  It would be great if he were to be a third generation Bull!  I have already talked to my daughter about it and offered to have him live with us while he attends USF.

• Content Count:  818
  • Days Won:  2

My daughter is married and lives in Wichita.  She and her family come down every December to visit.  During bowl season.  Every year.

I am always aggravated that I have to miss another bowl until I see them.  Then I realize that there is nothing as sweet as seeing my daughter (who is a second generation Bulls grad).  I know you were half kidding, but sad thing is, there are some who don't agree with your and my priorities.  They are probably folks who don't have kids yet.

I just got back from visiting them last week and playing with my one year old grandson.  He probably has as much USF clothes as most fans.  It would be great if he were to be a third generation Bull!  I have already talked to my daughter about it and offered to have him live with us while he attends USF.

• Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

First off...I would probably be the last guy to ever get offended by a chat room banter.

2nd...I would never offer you a  :cheers if I was, as you say "a bit riled up"

3rd...No need to "puff" out your chest with "the day you registered" because you will notice that I have only been registered since 2006. So what does this say about me? Let's see, maybe I was not aware of the site or not interested in it at the time or too busy to find the time. Could be many reasons but if I had a scanner, I might be able to show you the ticket stubs to the very first game of the Bulls and for that matter every ticket there after as a season ticket holder (actually four) since day one. So understand that your loyalty never came into question. Because surely if mine was, I would have "puffed" out my chest showing that I was "a bit riled up".

Last but not least...we were speaking of bandwagoners in general and not branding anyone specific with the title

ps I thought the line..."Bandwagon disease...there is a cure...2 beers and a hot dog  :cheers "  was funny but your right, some people's sense of humor may differ for it seems that you may have become just "a bit riled up"

So I'll wish you the best. No beer toasting this time...so as not to offend or go over your head.

I thought my post was pretty rational and straight foward, but to each their own. And I understand that date registered does not reflect how long a person has been supporting the program. I just put that out there to show that I was not a johnny-come-lately, like I thought you were implying. I'm positive there are still some die-hards out there who have never even heard of thebullspen, so I wasn't trying to question anybody elses fanhood by posting that. No harm no foul.

• Content Count:  139

Johnny Come Latley REPORTING FOR DUTY SIR! I started going to the games the last few years becasue I am a student. I'd like to get to a few basketball games even though they are picked to finish last. However, I am not convinced the Bulls can handle the big time.

Archived