• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

st pete campus lowdown

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,238
  • Days Won:  0

This thread needs some pics:

Thomas-The-Train-Print-C10110194.jpeg

060917_24_EDI_Boness_Thomas_the_Train.JPG

Thomas-the-Tank-Engine-Bed.jpg

Now there's a low down rat for ya!

He knows better than to not wear green.

I guess he fell off the bandwagon and I think he needs AA because he drinks too much also. I always see him pulling up to stations and guzzling a large amount of a clear liquid. I don't want to be a busy body but we all know what really makes his wheels turn. On another note, what's that he's smoking? Makes you wonder doesn't it?

People want to know!!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  818
  • Days Won:  2

I will be donating all of my USF shirts, flags, banners, auto accessories, desk accessories, autographed photo of "the Jim" and anything else that bears a resemblance to green/gold. 

On a serious note... has anyone ever seen a picture of a bandwagon?  i'd love to get a green shirt with a gold bandwagon on it to wear to the games...  maybe one that says....

[glow=green,2,300]got bandwagon?[/glow]

I will be donating all of my USF shirts, flags, banners, auto accessories, desk accessories, autographed photo of "the Jim" and anything else that bears a resemblance to green/gold. 

On a serious note... has anyone ever seen a picture of a bandwagon?  i'd love to get a green shirt with a gold bandwagon on it to wear to the games...  maybe one that says....

Or, how about "Bandwagon?" on the front and on the back "Kiss this" with an arrow pointing down.  ???

• Content Count:  818
  • Days Won:  2

Or, how about "Bandwagon?" on the front and on the back "Kiss this" with an arrow pointing down.  ???

even better... now i know what i need to get working on for next fall.

• Content Count:  6

COLBY why must you whine about EVERYTHING!?!?

• Content Count:  1,236

The bandwagon jump off has happened here too, for the WVU game I got on line at 10:45 and was about 250 people back before I cut. This game I got here at after 11 and there was like nobody here except a bunch of diehard fans who I know and like 10 others so roughly 25-30 people. Right now there is maybe 50, amazing to see how the climate has changed but I can't say i'm surprised.

Well at least they bought merchandise while they were fans and got money for the program which is what I know you guys will say to this. Besides, i'm happy I don't have to sweat about gettin this ticket, this Saturday is gonna be ******* awesome. I can't wait!

Seriously, our casual fans are really bad. Hopefully with every new class though we get enough die hards that eventually the whole stadium is them.

As for the line, I would have been in it if i didnt have a class that i didnt go to on tuesday going on at the same time. So i attended the class, then at 2pm i walked right up to the desk, with no line, picked up a ticket and a companion ticket, and walked away.  ::)  Couldnt get tickets to the last 2 games if you wanted to, but now were 18th instead of 2nd and no one gives a ****.

Besides, i'm happy I don't have to sweat about gettin this ticket, this Saturday is gonna be ******* awesome. I can't wait!

Yeah, won't it be just great. Who needs a full stadium to have a good time. The less the merrier. Heck while we are at it, let's hope and pray the Bulls keep losing so the ticket prices keep going down and we (the few) can get primo seats.

Couldnt get tickets to the last 2 games if you wanted to, but now were 18th instead of 2nd and no one gives a ****.

1st...I believe we are ranked around 20.

2nd...I believe you will find many who do give a ****.

Guys, it's great to be a fan. Trust me I know. But a packed house is awesome to have also. It simply rocks.

Instead of knocking down bandwagoners, let's try and convert them. Resistance is futile.

• Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

18th in the BCS. A "true fan" would know that.  :nope

Choo-choo!  :popcorn

• Content Count:  937

nothing goes down in st pete anyway.. the atmosphere is terrible. Colby are you even a "true" USF fan you repped a UF sig for good wk or so when you jumped on this wagon.

18th in the BCS. A "true fan" would know that.  :nope

Choo-choo!  :popcorn

Now, isn't that cute...Not!

You are correct sir....you will take notice of the small letter ess in sir...but you should have been born with foresight and backed up your statement as I will now...

For I quoted the AP Poll and even though I much prefer the BCS Poll standing to that of the AP Poll, my newspaper and many across this great nation of ours...along with other media groups...tend to quote the AP Poll first then the BCS Poll followed by various others.

So being the "true fan" that I am...I chose to take the time and enlighten your "bandewagonself". So...

"Welcome aboard. Buy a tix, t-shirt & cap and enjoy the ride. If you stay long enough you just may be surprised."

Bandwagon disease...there is a cure...2 Beers and a hot dog  :cheers

Archived