• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

st pete campus lowdown

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

Not filling Ray Jay would make it just like every other Homecoming. It wasn't even full for the UCF game and we were ranked and undefeated then.

Think of it this way, I'm sure there will be MORE people there than previous homecomings.

Okay, if we were undefeated and ranked #2 it would be full.

It's good to see who the true fans are.

You're a ******* downer bro.

You are the inverse of E.T.

E.T. WHERE ARE YOU!?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,238
  • Days Won:  0

Is this like the whole "Alex Rodriguez wasn't a true Yankee" thing?

Who's Alex Rodriguez?

And what's a Yankee?

• Content Count:  4,139

Not filling Ray Jay would make it just like every other Homecoming. It wasn't even full for the UCF game and we were ranked and undefeated then.

Think of it this way, I'm sure there will be MORE people there than previous homecomings.

Okay, if we were undefeated and ranked #2 it would be full.

It's good to see who the true fans are.

Define true fan please.

I paint my body and you don't.

I can afford season tickets but you can't.

I have a mechanical bull in one of the bedrooms of my house but all you have is a t-shirt in your dorm room.

I tailgate from the night b/4 and all you do is show up for the game.

What exactly defines a "true" fan? ::)

My dad can beat your dad up...

• Content Count:  416

There's a difference Colby. If we're still ranked #2 and undefeated people put their personal and professional lives on hold to be a part of something rare. I don't go with my wife everytime she visits the doctor but I am going with her to the OB/GYN to see how her pregnancy is doing for the first time on the sonogram. I don't love my wife less when she gets a pap but I'm not going to use a vacation day to go with her on the off chance something bad is discovered.

Some people have little enough going on in their lives or recieve enough reward from watching sports that making every game is a possibility. The rest of the people out there have to balance things out. The older retiree age USF alum didn't have football when they attended so we don't have any die hard fans who can travel around in RVs to all the games like the SEC and Big Ten/Twelve do.

I do find it dissapointing that students who should have less personal obligations in their lives don't make the game more of a priority especially with the increased party atmosphere RayJay's been having lately. Which is what I think you're complaining about. Well a lot of students attend USF in spite of their football team as opposed to because of it and hopefully that changes and people will stop wearing their previous college team affiliations on campus. It should get better as this year has shown that USF does play in the big leagues, we may not have won anything yet but you can't dismiss as having a club team when we've been ranked above everyone else except Ohio no matter how fleeting. People need to believe you can win though before they'll buy in.

• Content Count:  818
  • Days Won:  2

Can "true fans" ever miss a game?  Months ago (prior to the game time being set for this week), I promised my 3-year old daughter I would take her to see Thomas the Tank Engine the next time he was in the area.  I gave my USF tickets away to a couple who may not have gone otherwise as I will be in Tavares and won't be able to make it back in time for the game.

There's a difference Colby. If we're still ranked #2 and undefeated people put their personal and professional lives on hold to be a part of something rare. I don't go with my wife everytime she visits the doctor but I am going with her to the OB/GYN to see how her pregnancy is doing for the first time on the sonogram. I don't love my wife less when she gets a pap but I'm not going to use a vacation day to go with her on the off chance something bad is discovered.

Some people have little enough going on in their lives or recieve enough reward from watching sports that making every game is a possibility. The rest of the people out there have to balance things out. The older retiree age USF alum didn't have football when they attended so we don't have any die hard fans who can travel around in RVs to all the games like the SEC and Big Ten/Twelve do.

I do find it dissapointing that students who should have less personal obligations in their lives don't make the game more of a priority especially with the increased party atmosphere RayJay's been having lately. Which is what I think you're complaining about. Well a lot of students attend USF in spite of their football team as opposed to because of it and hopefully that changes and people will stop wearing their previous college team affiliations on campus. It should get better as this year has shown that USF does play in the big leagues, we may not have won anything yet but you can't dismiss as having a club team when we've been ranked above everyone else except Ohio no matter how fleeting. People need to believe you can win though before they'll buy in.

Well said... :clap

Except, I hope students continue to attend USF in spite of the football team more so due to the great education they will receive, but I understand what you're getting at.

Deserves another... :clap

Can "true fans" ever miss a game?  Months ago (prior to the game time being set for this week), I promised my 3-year old daughter I would take her to see Thomas the Tank Engine the next time he was in the area.  I gave my USF tickets away to a couple who may not have gone otherwise as I will be in Tavares and won't be able to make it back in time for the game.

Chris, you should have sold your Thomas tickets and your 3yr old before ever missing a Bulls game.  ;D

• Content Count:  5,903

Can "true fans" ever miss a game?  Months ago (prior to the game time being set for this week), I promised my 3-year old daughter I would take her to see Thomas the Tank Engine the next time he was in the area.  I gave my USF tickets away to a couple who may not have gone otherwise as I will be in Tavares and won't be able to make it back in time for the game.

100% bandwagon! Surrender all USF gear and please move to another state.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,374
  • Days Won:  13

That sounds like fun..... Anyone want to buy USF tix? I am going to see a train.

• Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

I've gone to 7 of 8 games this year, and I'm a student! "True fans" never miss a game though..... ::)

A true fan supports the team through it all.

Archived