• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

st pete campus lowdown

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  695
  • Days Won:  0

The bandwagon jump off has happened here too, for the WVU game I got on line at 10:45 and was about 250 people back before I cut. This game I got here at after 11 and there was like nobody here except a bunch of diehard fans who I know and like 10 others so roughly 25-30 people. Right now there is maybe 50, amazing to see how the climate has changed but I can't say i'm surprised.

Well at least they bought merchandise while they were fans and got money for the program which is what I know you guys will say to this. Besides, i'm happy I don't have to sweat about gettin this ticket, this Saturday is gonna be ******* awesome. I can't wait!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  416

We've definetly lost a few passengers off the wagon but the WVU game was our biggest home game of the year. You have to expect more interest in games of greater importance, although this game is obviously important for salvaging a potentially really good season.

"My name is USF Colby, and you 25-30 people are approved!"

Yeah, i'll appoint them as my gestapo and guards. The girl next to me can be Rommel.

We've definetly lost a few passengers off the wagon but the WVU game was our biggest home game of the year. You have to expect more interest in games of greater importance, although this game is obviously important for salvaging a potentially really good season.

It's our homecoming game man, it's important. Even non-football fans come out to these games, yet we're probably not going to fill Ray Jay.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,448
  • Days Won:  13

It's our homecoming game man, it's important. Even non-football fans come out to these games, yet we're probably not going to fill Ray Jay.

untill this year we have never filled rayjay

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

Not filling Ray Jay would make it just like every other Homecoming. It wasn't even full for the UCF game and we were ranked and undefeated then.

Think of it this way, I'm sure there will be MORE people there than previous homecomings.

Not filling Ray Jay would make it just like every other Homecoming. It wasn't even full for the UCF game and we were ranked and undefeated then.

Think of it this way, I'm sure there will be MORE people there than previous homecomings.

Okay, if we were undefeated and ranked #2 it would be full.

It's good to see who the true fans are.

• Content Count:  1,238

Okay, if we were undefeated and ranked #2 it would be full.

It's good to see who the true fans are.

Define true fan please.

I paint my body and you don't.

I can afford season tickets but you can't.

I have a mechanical bull in one of the bedrooms of my house but all you have is a t-shirt in your dorm room.

I tailgate from the night b/4 and all you do is show up for the game.

What exactly defines a "true" fan? ::)

• Content Count:  1,633

Is this like the whole "Alex Rodriguez wasn't a true Yankee" thing?

Archived