• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Local sports talk radio

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,205
  • Days Won:  422

Duemig is the best.

There's a shock ...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,370
  • Days Won:  13

Duemig is the best.

29 people ignore you

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  37
  • Days Won:  0

he's ok sometimes, but when he tries to make an argument about USF he contradicts himself alot.I understand that it would be hard to talk all day and not contradict yourself but he says he's right. he says when we beat auburn they werent the same team they didnt have there starting running back, and pat white didnt finish the game (isnt that what we are supposed to do) but he doesnt care about our injuries he says he just sees a L. i do enjoy listening to him but not about everything, ::)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,205
  • Days Won:  422

Duemig is the best.

29 people ignore you

He's our new board contrarian ..... I think he wears those 29 as a badge of honor.

• Content Count:  64

Duemig is the best.

29 people ignore you

He's our new board contrarian ..... I think he wears those 29 as a badge of honor.

Wow, you guys are still all broken up about Deumig?  In a way the fanbase is proving him right.  When USF was undefeated and he kept predicting we would lose, or talk this and talk that, we had fans calling in every day to challenge hiim.  But now no one wants to fight, it's oh go to another radio station.  If you can call him and challenge him when were winnig, then we shouldn't be afraid to call when we are not the flavor of the month. 

He said one thing today that is true, even though a lot of USF fans are tuning out the Duemig and listening to other radio stations it doesn't stop his opinion.  The radio signal reachs down in South Florida and North Florida, I have family that listen to his show in Tallahassee, and Miami.  Since people up there don't get exposure to USF like we do, they opnions can be shaped by Deumig.  If we don't call in and show that USF's fanbase is solid and challenge him then we need to shut up and stop complaining.  I listen to a lot of sports radio and I like getting all opinions, I don't want all pro-usf conversation, I want to hear the other side as well.  Deumig does contradict himself sometimes, but for the most part I think his show is ok.  I don't know why people think Ron and Ian's show is so great, all they do is talk about everything non-sports related, or Ian does the Michael Irvin "When I played for the Bucs" etc....

• Content Count:  282

No more Duemig for me either.  I called in 1010 the other day and talked Bulls football with Bobby Fenton.  He and Pepper are the two best at college football in this area anyways.

I agree about 1010.  I love that they have a day in drive time when they focus on USF sports, and they have a 1-A football hour another day.  I MUCH

No more Duemig for me either.  I called in 1010 the other day and talked Bulls football with Bobby Fenton.  He and Pepper are the two best at college football in this area anyways.

I agree about 1010.  I love that they have a day in drive time when they focus on USF sports, and they have a 1-A football hour another day.  I MUCH

Sorry.  I MUCH prefer 1010 to another other sports station.  I don't like 620 'cause they have the Big Slug in drive and I respect myself too much for that ....... ;D

Duemig is the best.

29 people ignore you

I have done all I can to help him out, now it is up to the rest of you  :D

Archived