• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Local sports talk radio

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  403
  • Days Won:  0

With so many people jumping off of the bandwagon, now is the time to call our local radio stations and talk Bulls football.  If you don't, you are going to make Steve Deumig right in saying that he's always been there to talk about the Bulls, but no one ever called to talk about them.  I haven't heard much talk about them since the UCONN loss.

This post is not intended to give an opinion of our local radio sports talk show hosts, just intended to say that us die hard bulls fans need to continue to call our radio stations and talk Bulls football.  I'm personally tired of hearing them talk about who won the world series or Tom Brady or where ARod is going to go.

On a side note, the weather is supposed to be great for the Cinci game.  I'll be there screaming my head off!

GO BULLS!

• Content Count:  416

I could care less about Deumig. The only thing he cares about sports wise is the line and getting comps from his buddies in Vegas.

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

No more Duemig for me either.  I called in 1010 the other day and talked Bulls football with Bobby Fenton.  He and Pepper are the two best at college football in this area anyways.

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

I never called Duemig before this year, I didn't call him during the first 6 games of the season, and I'm not calling him now.

• Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

I get all the opinions I need here, hardly ever listen to public radio.  But, if I did, it certainly would NOT be to here someone elses opinion of our BULLS!

GO BULLS!

FINISH STRONG!

• Content Count:  16,336
  • Days Won:  43

F Duemig!!!! He is a walking contridiction. He claims that no one calls up to talk USF football, but then he easily forgets that he refused to take callers that wanted to talk USF football two years ago after he was mad at Leavitt. I an sick of all the kissazzes that call up his show to tell him how great he is. The guy doesnt have his facts straight, and USF fans called him out many of times. If you want to talk USF football, call 1470am or 1010am.

• Content Count:  7,890

I forget why was he mad at Leavitt

• Content Count:  16,336
  • Days Won:  43

He was mad at Leavitt because Leavitt was not letting his coaches talk to the media a few years ago before the season started. He basicallly stated that since Leavitt didnt want the media around the USF program, he is not going to talk about USF football. For Duemig to sit there and challenge USF fans about not talking about the Bulls on his show is just unreal.

• Content Count:  21,007
  • Days Won:  38

He was mad at Leavitt because Leavitt was not letting his coaches talk to the media a few years ago before the season started. He basicallly stated that since Leavitt didnt want the media around the USF program, he is not going to talk about USF football. For Duemig to sit there and challenge USF fans about not talking about the Bulls on his show is just unreal.

I felt bad enough about the Bulls losing, I definitely wasn't going to tune in to hear him gloat about how they lost.  As it gets closer to Saturday, it will finally be in the past.

Archived