• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Is this game a green out

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,238
  • Days Won:  0

They probably wouldn't be selling white homecoming shirts if it were officially a green-out.

It is being shown on t.v., so it would be nice to show the rest of the country that we are still unitied. It's a very simple way to do it, that and fill the stadium.

And having the HC shirt being sold in white...is just that...a HC shirt being sold in white.  ;)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  12,293

I always wear my green!

yep

• Content Count:  827

The Green out is really only useful for percieved unity for the TV but shouldn't affect the field any.

I would have to differ on that point.

Have you ever played sports and played with no fans, without any cheering or music playing? Then compare it to the atmosphere that the Bulls play to at home. The fans have an effect. Be it on the home team or the visiting team. Yes, players should have there heads in the game but everyone knows that's not so. The players do notice the fans and feel the electricity and charge of the crowd. So when the fans are unified, for t.v. or not, all I can say is...MAN what a feeling! :D

IMO

I agree! So just wear green people!!!! Why is it so tough to wear green?

• Content Count:  416

You're right Qban, I should have said the color of your shirt effects the field marginally, whereas the sound and fury of your battle cry soils the undergarments of our common foe.

The Green out is really only useful for percieved unity for the TV but shouldn't affect the field any.

I would have to differ on that point.

Have you ever played sports and played with no fans, without any cheering or music playing? Then compare it to the atmosphere that the Bulls play to at home. The fans have an effect. Be it on the home team or the visiting team. Yes, players should have there heads in the game but everyone knows that's not so. The players do notice the fans and feel the electricity and charge of the crowd. So when the fans are unified, for t.v. or not, all I can say is...MAN what a feeling! :D

IMO

I agree! So just wear green people!!!! Why is it so tough to wear green?

Well, it just doesn't go with the shoes I plan to wear or with the new polish I just bought. Oh, what will I do? What ever shall I do?  ;) :-*

• Content Count:  7,890

I do want to go on the record on saying that we should try a gold out rather than a green out it looks better on TV

• Content Count:  21,004
  • Days Won:  38

I do want to go on the record on saying that we should try a gold out rather than a green out it looks better on TV

Eh.  I love green so much more though...

• Content Count:  827

We can't get half the fans to wear green. It would be impossible to try to get them to wear gold, seeing the most of the merchandise out there is green and white.

• Content Count:  7,890

Ok then white it looks better on TV

This is my thought on the matter. We all go to the game how ever we please but once in side we all put on Cincy shirts.

Don't shoot me yet. Give me a chance.

On t.v. it will look like the entire stadium is full of their fans. Then when the game is almost over with the Bulls winning, everyone in the stands removes the Cincy shirt and shows there true colors.  ;D

On t.v. it will look like all the Cincy fans fell off the wagon and joined the Bulls.  >:D

The media would have a field day and the announcers would be left scratching their heads. Most are bald anyway.

Archived