• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Just bought two USF/Cincy tickets...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  162
  • Days Won:  0

And I thought I got a good deal on 4 upper deck ones....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=150176991532&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=005

I must have overlooked your auction

• Content Count:  5,244
  • Days Won:  2

And I thought I got a good deal on 4 upper deck ones....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=150176991532&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=005

I must have overlooked your auction

wow.

• Content Count:  1,238

Right now someone has a bid for .99 cents for one tix while another person is trying to sell his 3 tixs and asking $65 per tix.

Seems like crazy extremes to me.  ??? ??? ???

• Content Count:  26

I got four tickets last night on Ebay for $10.50.  :o  Makes me wish I would have waited to but my UL tickets and saved a lot of money. 

• Content Count:  635

surprisingly, the city of Tampa doesn't want to see a team that suddenly sucks.

• Content Count:  64

THings could not be better for me...with all the banwagon fans. I started this season thinking about getting good season tickets. I figured i would buy the cheapest one this year (since my Girlfriend still as a few more months before graduation) and upgrade to super seats next year. after the Auburn game i got my tix but then what a shock when we sold out two games. i was affraid that the season tix would be too much in demad to get a good set of tix.

But now it looks like i will be able to get good seats after all. anyone knows when the renewal starts and when i will be able to upgrade

• Content Count:  1,803

we are still top 25. and it is homecoming. and it is the bulls. and we are playing a good team. and there will be fireworks afterwards. and our cheerleaders are hot. and there will be lots of booze at the tailgate. Come on what more could you ask for...touchdown Jesus to come out of the sky???

Archived