• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Remaining BE Games...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  635
  • Days Won:  0

started 6-0. 2nd in the country. 2 straight losses. looks like we're headed back to the galleryfurniture.com bowl.

i had high expectations for this team. not so much for the basketball squad, so anything would be ultra positive there.

• Content Count:  223

started 6-0. 2nd in the country. 2 straight losses. looks like we're headed back to the galleryfurniture.com bowl.

i had high expectations for this team. not so much for the basketball squad, so anything would be ultra positive there.

Season's not over yet. As we've seen in college football this year, anything could happen. Every team in the BE could lose out and we could win out and win the BE. Its fun to think ahead and see other team's schedules. Of course, we need to focus on Cincy first and foremost. But the other schedules are interesting.

well of course that could happen. that doesn't make me happy about losing to UConn and Rutgers.

remember that streak we had in stopping 100-yard runners? suddenly two teams completely destroy us on the ground and move the ball down the field in big chunks on every play? hard for me to be overly positive about that.

• Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

I'll feel much better when I see someone in red and black with their jock knocked sideways.

GO BULLS!

FINISH STRONG!

• Content Count:  21,007
  • Days Won:  38

I think people need to understand the different perspectives people are coming from.

Some people say, if we finish the season with 2 losses and are ranked wouldn't that be a great season?  Best ever, correct?

But, some will say yes but we won our toughest games early and actually had a strength of schedule argument.  It's all about wasted opportunities.  It's one thing to play amazing games and lose the opportunities but they definitely should have won the two games that they lost.

Both of these opinions are valid.  One is realizing that we could still have our best year ever and the other one is realizing that we blew a great opportunity.

• Content Count:  645

Season's not over yet. As we've seen in college football this year, anything could happen. Every team in the BE could lose out and we could win out and win the BE. Its fun to think ahead and see other team's schedules. Of course, we need to focus on Cincy first and foremost. But the other schedules are interesting.

Pardon me but...  ??? ???

If everybody is playing in conference, doesn't somebody have to win?

I think people need to understand the different perspectives people are coming from.

Some people say, if we finish the season with 2 losses and are ranked wouldn't that be a great season?  Best ever, correct?

But, some will say yes but we won our toughest games early and actually had a strength of schedule argument.  It's all about wasted opportunities.  It's one thing to play amazing games and lose the opportunities but they definitely should have won the two games that they lost.

Both of these opinions are valid.  One is realizing that we could still have our best year ever and the other one is realizing that we blew a great opportunity.

indeed, i can understand the other point of view. what i can't understand is those who refuse to accept that someone can be disappointed with the way the season is going. i hate the hypothetical argument that says "so you'd be upset if we were 6-2 and ranked at this point in the season??" because it doesn't show the ebbs and flows of the season. if the two losses were to Auburn and WVU and we were one of the team's in the driver's seat for the Big East title then it wouldn't be nearly as big as starting strong and taking a nosedive like we've had the past two weeks.

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

also i was a lot more positive when we had something to be positive about.

Man I would hate to have your outlook. 

6-2

Ranked 18th in the country

And you can't feel good about that ?

What are you going to be like during basketball season ?

Crying

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

10-2 (not including bowl) is a possibility, but like I said pre-season, I see us going 9-4 again this year.

• Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

pretty sure Louisville beats us.

what are you the new smazza? i havent read anything positive from you in a while, if ever. enough with the one line negative posts, it's getting pretty old.

i really don't care about the other BE games, i'm just hoping we win out! Finish Strong!

there is only one of me

i would take 3-1 from bulls right now

Archived