• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What does this mean?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

Best guess:

Jets trade LB Jerry Mackey to Buccaneers for undisclosed draft pick

The New York Jets traded linebacker Jerry Mackey to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Tuesday for an undisclosed draft pick.

Mackey, the great nephew of Pro Football Hall of Famer John Mackey, was signed by New York on Aug. 4 after being released by Tampa Bay in June. He originally signed with the Buccaneers as an undrafted free agent out of Syracuse in May.

Doesn't seem like much but I didn't see anything else.  Sure someone will know.

Edit:  I'm a moron and thought for some reason it was from the Bucs game.  Didn't see the MikeG thing at the top.  Carry on.

• Content Count:  4,738
  • Days Won:  0

Jerry Springer's show got picked up for another season

They sit two rows in front of me... the guy in the Rays hat is Jerry.  I believe USF has won every game he's been to... mulheap might know more... he sits right behind them.

• Content Count:  509

JERRY!  JERRY!  JERRY!

It's the Jerry mojo!

• Content Count:  1,238

They sit two rows in front of me... the guy in the Rays hat is Jerry.  I believe USF has won every game he's been to... mulheap might know more... he sits right behind them.

Well let's start up a Jerry Fund and get donations so Jerry could wear a USF hat. ::);) ;D

• Content Count:  1,238

Well let's start up a Jerry Fund and get donations so Jerry could wear a USF hat. ::);) ;D

Oh by the way, I have been to every game USF has won this year also. How many other people have been to every game USF has won?

And let's ban all those people who have travel to the away games that USF has lost. We have to find the reason we are losing and it has to be someone in the stands not on the field. ;) ;D :o

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Yeah, they sit in front of me, too.  Pills is with them...you can see his beedy eyes by the bull horns!

• Content Count:  1,433

I have only missed UConn game this year, so I can't be the problem.

• Content Count:  509

Don't mess with the Mojo!

Archived