• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Questions for Greg

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,508
  • Days Won:  422

I went to high school with Leslie Stirrups. They called him "Big Jit." Great player, he took a few snaps in a Wishbone formation too and can run over tons of people

Excellent.

Now if we can just get him to stop jacking other people's car stereos.

wow.  ouch

M-A-B is our board Church Lady .....

churchlady02.jpg

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

From all I have read, Powe might be moved inside depending on how he fills out.  Fonua will also spend time inside.  There will be a ton of new faces in the middle next year which is why I think the staff is playing McClain to get him some reps to line up next to Harris.

• Content Count:  919
  • Days Won:  0

I agree McClain is the obvious choice to line up next to Harris.  He was the most highly touted of the DL recruits last year.  I don't have the figures in front of me, but it seems like Dampier and Garrison had good size, and might be able to provide some depth.  They were rated pretty highly also.  Hopefully between them and Fonua and Powe a couple of them will be ready.

• Content Count:  2,495
  • Days Won:  1

I haven't heard anything about Kelly moving to defensive tackle, but I haven't seen him take an offensive snap yet, so he hasn't been all that entrenched at RB or at TE. He's practiced at both.

I noticed Kelly on kickoff/return coverage.

Did we burn his redshirt to play special teams?

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

I agree McClain is the obvious choice to line up next to Harris.  He was the most highly touted of the DL recruits last year.  I don't have the figures in front of me, but it seems like Dampier and Garrison had good size, and might be able to provide some depth.  They were rated pretty highly also.  Hopefully between them and Fonua and Powe a couple of them will be ready.

Garrison was the biggest but depends on how his rehab (knee?) is going.  I heard Dampier lost a lot of weight, so who knows what that means as he was around 270-280 before.

• Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

I went to high school with Leslie Stirrups. They called him "Big Jit." Great player, he took a few snaps in a Wishbone formation too and can run over tons of people

Oh lord don't say that within a week of his first game we will see threads that say

GIVE LESLIE THE BALL

LESLIE IS A BEAST

WHERE IS LESLIE

WE ARE LOSING BECAUSE LESLIE ISN'T RUNNING despite the fact he fumbles constantly cant block doesnt know the playbook from his ass and gets tired easily

Archived