• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Tickets Available for Cincy Game

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  17,448
  • Days Won:  13

bumb, anybody still need tickets?

Are you still selling them at 2x's face?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  3,103
  • Days Won:  0

bumb, anybody still need tickets?

This is just a thought...

You might want to look at trading tixs with someone who has similar tixs and can't make it to another game. This way you aren't completely out in the cold.

good idea, except i am an out of town Bull and only game i can make outside of the bowl game is this game.  and Randy is the first person added to my ignore list.

• Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Have you thought about donating the tix to charity and writing them off? It might be a better way to get value.

• Content Count:  1,238

Have you thought about donating the tix to charity and writing them off? It might be a better way to get value.

That's a very "generous" idea.

You also might want to try and sell your tixs by sweetening the pot. Meaning, sometimes you have to fatten the calf before attracting buyers. If that's still not clear enough for ya; offer something else (a bonus) along with the tixs. Be imaginative. you will be surprised with what you can come up with. There's still hope for ya but none for that hair of yours.  :D

Geez! What a picture.

Times a wasten though, so you better hurry.

But seriously, Good Luck.

• Content Count:  3,103

You also might want to try and sell your tixs by sweetening the pot. Meaning, sometimes you have to fatten the calf before attracting buyers. If that's still not clear enough for ya; offer something else (a bonus) along with the tixs. Be imaginative. you will be surprised with what you can come up with. There's still hope for ya but none for that hair of yours.  :D

Geez! What a picture.

thats not me in the picture, just some pic i found in a group on facebook.

Geez! What a picture.

thats not me in the picture, just some pic i found in a group on facebook.

I kinda figured that one out on my own, Rabbi.  :Duh I was being sarcastic and trying to be funny.

You know...haha.  :ROFLMAO

• Content Count:  64

Rabbi,

Just eat the tickets or give them away.  I know you are a recent grad, but believe me I can probably less afford the tickets than you.  I have 4 tickets to the Cincy game, and I had some friends back out.  So, I am giving 3 away to some students that go to a trade school and keeping 1 for myself.  Maybe I can make 3 new Bulls fans when it's all said and done with.  You could always resort to standing on Dale Mabry with a Tickets for sale sign!!!!

Rabbi,

Just eat the tickets or give them away.  I know you are a recent grad, but believe me I can probably less afford the tickets than you.  I have 4 tickets to the Cincy game, and I had some friends back out.   So, I am giving 3 away to some students that go to a trade school and keeping 1 for myself.  Maybe I can make 3 new Bulls fans when it's all said and done with.  You could always resort to standing on Dale Mabry with a Tickets for sale sign!!!!

b/4 he says it again..."Rabbi is not in town"  ;D

• Content Count:  64

Rabbi,

Just eat the tickets or give them away.  I know you are a recent grad, but believe me I can probably less afford the tickets than you.  I have 4 tickets to the Cincy game, and I had some friends back out.   So, I am giving 3 away to some students that go to a trade school and keeping 1 for myself.  Maybe I can make 3 new Bulls fans when it's all said and done with.  You could always resort to standing on Dale Mabry with a Tickets for sale sign!!!!

b/4 he says it again..."Rabbi is not in town"  ;D

Come on you had to know I was kidding about the Dale Mabry part!!!!  :D

I know I joke a lot...so let me say...in all seriousness

For all of you that have issues with tix's for this game with Cincy or any in the future and you have run out of ideas on what to do with your tix's...well...there is a Sticky Note by USF Girl at the top of this board that probably gets over looked sometimes, more than it should and most likely not on purpose...but if you get a chance...take a read...it just might inspire you in a new way and help you in your decision making process.

So good luck to you all. I hope you solve all your tix woes. It's not the end of the world nor is it a life or death situation

...or is it?

Archived