• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

5th Year Candidates

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Jenkins did play in '04, I misread his bio, but I've seen him listed as a Junior on a couple of articles I guess thats why I was confused.

• Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

Jenkins did play in '04, I misread his bio, but I've seen him listed as a Junior on a couple of articles I guess thats why I was confused.

You might have blacked it out in your memory...

Remember the pass interference penalty he took Saturday?  It was pretty much that every time.  He has come a long way from the constant faceguarding of 04  (still wish the man would tackle though)

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Jenkins does tackle, heck he has had some decent ones this year.  However, he, like most CBs, are willing tacklers on players who have just caught the ball or are running east-west.  Not so willing to take on RBs running downhill with a head of steam.

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

So my list now consists of Buie and George and it looks like they both need to complete their grades to have a shot at a 5th.  Wow, this is totally different than alot of other big schools.  It seems other schools have a ton of guys that can qualify for a 5th.  

• Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

Jenkins does tackle, heck he has had some decent ones this year.  However, he, like most CBs, are willing tacklers on players who have just caught the ball or are running east-west.  Not so willing to take on RBs running downhill with a head of steam.

Couldn't tell from the last couple weeks that he was willing to make any contact with anything other than his hands.  But we can save that for one of the other 238 Jenkins threads.

Archived