• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

2006 vs 2007 after 8 weeks

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  37,549
  • Days Won:  29

RECORD

2006 - 5-3

2007 - 6-2

NAT'L RANK

2006 - Unranked

2007 - #18

PER GAME SCORE AVG.

2006 - 24.3

2007 - 31.6

SELL OUTS

2006 - 0

2007 - 2

ATTENDANCE AVG.

2006 - 28,992

2007 - 51,088

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  5,691
  • Days Won:  0

RECORD

2006 - 5-3

2007 - 6-2

NAT'L RANK

2006 - Unranked

2007 - #18

PER GAME SCORE AVG.

2006 - 24.3

2007 - 31.6

SELL OUTS

2006 - 0

2007 - 2

ATTENDANCE AVG.

2006 - 28,992

2007 - 51,088

what's your point?

Who tried to say this isn't our best year ever?

try comparing 6-0 to 6-2 with two winnable games that we lost.

i think most are dissapointed with the outcomes of the last two games. Is there something wrong with that? Should we be happy we lost?

of course we still bleed green and gold

of course i came home from work and threw on a usf t-shirt

nothing will ever change the pride i have  of being an alum of the University of South Florida

however, i'm still dissapointed about the last 2 games we played.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,549
  • Days Won:  29

The point is that we are having a much better season than last year and some think the sky is falling and want to get rid of Leavitt & Gregory.

I am as upset as anyone about our losses(as I am with each one), but some are bashing our season on these two loses and need to be reminded of how much we have improved.

Also, some seem to forget . . .

2004 Record - 4-7 No Bowl

2005 Record - 6-6 Bowl Lose

2006 Record - 9-4 Bowl Win

Losing these two away conf. games are bad ... having 2 of the tougher final games at home and the others @ the cellar of our conf is reason for a 10 win finish.

Go BULLS !!!

• Content Count:  66,048
  • Days Won:  172

The point is that we are having a much better season than last year and some think the sky is falling and want to get rid of Leavitt & Gregory.

I am as upset as anyone about our losses(as I am with each one), but some are bashing our season on these two loses and need to be reminded of how much we have improved.

Losing these two away conf. games are bad ... having 2 of the tougher final games at home and the others @ the cellar of our conf is reason for a 10 win finish.

Go BULLS !!!

I SAID TO FIRE LEAVITT IN YEARS PAST.he is here to stay along with his ridiculous offense and special teams

bulls will always be middle of the road big east team and get out coached in critical games.always. when usf should be a top 10 team year after year from start to finish

• Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

Well said ChiTownBull!!

I'm disappointed too because two teams that we should have beaten soundly have derailed our BCS Bowl hopes.  Acceptance of mediocrity breeds mediocrity and I'm sorry if someone is offended with sounding off about glaring issues with this team's game plan and execution.  They are more talented than the two teams that beat them and shouldn't have lost either game.  If we had lost to WVU and Auburn (two teams with more pure talent) but won these last two games, we would be at the same WL record and no one (well that might be a stretch) would be complaining.  That isn't what happened, they beat the more talented teams through shear desire and fortitude and failed to execute simple fundamental football to lose the last two.  That is reason to be upset as fans.  Not many are calling for the head of the OC and I have heard none calling for Leavitt to be fired - I guess it's fun making stuff up though.  The teams will always be young - after all they are young men, but when they aren't prepared to play fundamental football and committ penalties the way this team has done the past two games tells me that coaching and game plan are some areas that need focus right away.  With the way we played in the last two games and without improvement in those areas we could conceivably lose the final four games.  None of those remaining teams can be overlooked and all can beat us with the performance exhibited on Saturday ....... and that my friends is a fact.

• Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

Well said ChiTownBull!!

I'm disappointed too because two teams that we should have beaten soundly have derailed our BCS Bowl hopes.  Acceptance of mediocrity breeds mediocrity and I'm sorry if someone is offended with sounding off about glaring issues with this team's game plan and execution.  They are more talented than the two teams that beat them and shouldn't have lost either game.  If we had lost to WVU and Auburn (two teams with more pure talent) but won these last two games, we would be at the same WL record and no one (well that might be a stretch) would be complaining.  That isn't what happened, they beat the more talented teams through shear desire and fortitude and failed to execute simple fundamental football to lose the last two.  That is reason to be upset as fans.  Not many are calling for the head of the OC and I have heard none calling for Leavitt to be fired - I guess it's fun making stuff up though.  The teams will always be young - after all they are young men, but when they aren't prepared to play fundamental football and committ penalties the way this team has done the past two games tells me that coaching and game plan are some areas that need focus right away.  With the way we played in the last two games and without improvement in those areas we could conceivably lose the final four games.  None of those remaining teams can be overlooked and all can beat us with the performance exhibited on Saturday ....... and that my friends is a fact.

Forgot to check the post above yours?  Foot, meet mouth.

OOPS!! I forgot about smazza ::)

Well said ChiTownBull!!

I'm disappointed too because two teams that we should have beaten soundly have derailed our BCS Bowl hopes.  Acceptance of mediocrity breeds mediocrity and I'm sorry if someone is offended with sounding off about glaring issues with this team's game plan and execution.  They are more talented than the two teams that beat them and shouldn't have lost either game.  If we had lost to WVU and Auburn (two teams with more pure talent) but won these last two games, we would be at the same WL record and no one (well that might be a stretch) would be complaining.  That isn't what happened, they beat the more talented teams through shear desire and fortitude and failed to execute simple fundamental football to lose the last two.  That is reason to be upset as fans.  Not many are calling for the head of the OC and I have heard none calling for Leavitt to be fired - I guess it's fun making stuff up though.  The teams will always be young - after all they are young men, but when they aren't prepared to play fundamental football and committ penalties the way this team has done the past two games tells me that coaching and game plan are some areas that need focus right away.  With the way we played in the last two games and without improvement in those areas we could conceivably lose the final four games.  None of those remaining teams can be overlooked and all can beat us with the performance exhibited on Saturday ....... and that my friends is a fact.

Ahh he posted in ahead of me but I don't count smazza since he has been negative about Leavitt to a fault.  Way to quickly jump in there and point that out lurker.

• Content Count:  282
  • Days Won:  0

Go BULLS !!!

I SAID TO FIRE LEAVITT IN YEARS PAST.he is here to stay along with his ridiculous offense and special teams

bulls will always be middle of the road big east team and get out coached in critical games.always. when usf should be a top 10 team year after year from start to finish

Wow, dude, put the keyboard down and step back from the computer!  You are in need of serious help, my friend.  Fire Leavitt?  Who would be good enough for you?  I haven't heard anything that crazy since........hey, you're not Rosie O'Donnell are you?

• Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

Well said ChiTownBull!!

Ahh he posted in ahead of me but I don't count smazza since he has been negative about Leavitt to a fault.  Way to quickly jump in there and point that out lurker.

Lurker?  I have 4 times your posts and have been here twice as long.  You were clearly wrong in implying E.T. was "making stuff up", I just happened to get to it quicker than the countless others who would have called you out.

Archived