• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

OJ Murdock?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,240
  • Days Won:  2

We have given second chances to other guys with shadier records than that.  Remember Carlton Hill? 

Murdock made one mistake, let the people who know him better judge his character. 

agreed.

at least he's not firing off assault rifles like Gayturd players.

i'll take our guys "image problems" (not paying parking tickets, removing parking boots, serving to a minor and shoplifting) over the criminals at other big name universities.

• Content Count:  1,370
  • Days Won:  0

O.J. would fit right in at Florida State. ;) Seriously, though, we have given somewhat 'troubled' players second chances and they've turned out fine. Anybody can turn around. Kawika Mitchell was the epitome of a hoodlum in his first two years in high school...he's now one of the classiest guys I've ever known.

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

Here is your prized recruit..........No thanks.  We already have an image problem as it is, we don't need anymore of this crap.  Plus he'd only have 2 years.  Knowing this stuff, he'd be buried on the depth chart.  Leavitt wouldn't put up with his stuff.

O.J. Murdock suspended from team

Alex Riley

Issue date: 10/23/06 Section: Sports

PrintEmail DoubleClick Any Word Page 1 of 1 USC wide receiver O.J. Murdock was suspended indefinitely from the team last Wednesday after shoplifting from a mall in his native hometown of Tampa, Fla.

Murdock posted a $2,000 bail and was released.

Police reports charge the 19-year old with grand theft larceny in the third degree, equaling over $300 dollars of stolen property. According to The State newspaper, Murdock stole $425 worth merchandise from a Macy's where his girlfriend was an employee.

The standout player from USC coach Steve Spurrier's first recruiting class, Murdock was considered one of the best receivers in the country coming out of high school. After redshirting last fall, Murdock had played in four of USC's games this season catching one pass for eight yards.

tyrone mckenzie only has 2 years..should we not of signed him? ean randolph only had 1 year..was that a waste? I think not

Archived