• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Where we may end up at the end of the season....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

I still don't think it is all doom and gloom.  Our remaining schedule is favorable.  True... the NC discussion as is the B/E champ discussions are over.

How we will end will depend on injuries - we have lost most of our O Line, top two receivers, and have questionable special teams.  That is the bad.

But we "should" win against Cinci and Louisville at home.  Our road games "should" be easy against Pitt and Syracuse.  We stand to win our remaining games.

We could end up 10 - 2, with a bowl game and a top 15 ranking at the end of the season.  It is all about how we recruit for next year and I think with a bowl win (11 - 2 record) and a top 15 ranking, we will be in the second best position to recruit in the state behind UF...  I think we will get kids who wanted FSU or Miami originally.  This year will pay us dividiends in 2008 - 2009 - 2010 and we will be thankful for it.

If I were CJL and were out recruiting a top prospect I would say....  " we were top 2 at one point, had a real shot at the NC, and were only a couple of players short of getting there.  Don't you want to be one of the players who take us over the top?" 

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

i think your scenario is exaclty how the season will unfold. lets hope so.

• Content Count:  66,072
  • Days Won:  172

6-6 if they dont improve and correct problems

• Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

That would just add fuel to your fire spazza,...                Let's hope not.

• Content Count:  416
  • Days Won:  0

I don't see us dropping the last 4, at least there were signs of coming out of the funk at UConn. If nothing else Louiseville's strength plays to our strength and I highly doubt they come in and try to run it down our throats.

• Content Count:  997
  • Days Won:  1

I don't see us dropping the last 4, at least there were signs of coming out of the funk at UConn. If nothing else Louiseville's strength plays to our strength and I highly doubt they come in and try to run it down our throats.

Did you see us dropping the last 2?

• Content Count:  416

Did you see us dropping the last 2?

I saw losing at Rutgers as a serious possibility as did many of the people on the board talking about the short week and Ray Rice before the game. I have to admit I wasn't expecting the flat 1st half we had at UCONN though but it was eerliy similair to our 4 qtrs at Rutgers. But to say that because we had 6 qtrs of bad football doesn't mean that the rest of the year we'll be that much worse than the first six weeks. No game is a gimme but I just don't see the Bulls having that much an implosion with 2 home games left.

• Content Count:  143

Has anyone done the math on the Big East championship??  I mean - are we 'mathematically' out of it now??

I know we'd need lots of help, but I wasn't sure if we were officially eliminated at this point...    :-[

• Content Count:  635

Has anyone done the math on the Big East championship??  I mean - are we 'mathematically' out of it now??

I know we'd need lots of help, but I wasn't sure if we were officially eliminated at this point...    :-[

basically need UConn to lose 3 games, WVU to lose another, Rutgers to lose another, etc.

• Content Count:  5,240
  • Days Won:  2

WTF we lose 2 road games by a combined 10 points (not to mention a TD in each one called back by a penalty) and people are predicting a complete meltdown for the rest of the season??

being critical of the team's poor performance is one thing, but i question why some of u people (spazza) even consider yourselves fans...  it seems u take more joy in finding any opportunity to **** on the team than u do when they are successful.

Archived