• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

turning into a disappointing season

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,260
  • Days Won:  0

This is most dissapointing in regards to the Big East title, as I think most of us thought we'd still be in it until the Louisville game. However, all these folks still whining about the loss of a NT need to cool off. Even at #2 in the nation, realistic fans weren't talking about national championships except as an "if everything goes right here on out we MIGHT be able to have a shot" scenario. (which admittedly we blew...but news flash: the big east was never going to be a cakewalk and our team has not progressed to that point yet...)

The dissapointment is not in losing a chance at a National title...but in folding in consecutive weeks in frustrating ways and P***ing away our BE title hopes. If you're still spilling tears in your beer over a national title...you may have gotten a bit wrapped up in things a couple of years too early.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

This is most dissapointing in regards to the Big East title, as I think most of us thought we'd still be in it until the Louisville game. However, all these folks still whining about the loss of a NT need to cool off. Even at #2 in the nation, realistic fans weren't talking about national championships except as an "if everything goes right here on out we MIGHT be able to have a shot" scenario. (which admittedly we blew...but news flash: the big east was never going to be a cakewalk and our team has not progressed to that point yet...)

The dissapointment is not in losing a chance at a National title...but in folding in consecutive weeks in frustrating ways and P***ing away our BE title hopes. If you're still spilling tears in your beer over a national title...you may have gotten a bit wrapped up in things a couple of years too early.

Agree 100%

• Content Count:  21,004
  • Days Won:  38

The national championship thing was kind of a crazy (and legit) possibility but honestly the Big East title has always been the goal.  Now you watch them blow that Rutgers game and then pull another UCONN...  I don't know, we'll see but I don't see WVU losing another game.  At this point I wish them luck and I hope they win the eventual bowl game for the Big East.  We clearly are not ready.

• Content Count:  635
  • Days Won:  0

if you're #2 in the country at any point, seems logical to me to have hopes for a national title.

• Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

Wow it didnt take Smazza long to jump off the bandwagon and return to his old ways.

Debbie Downer strikes again...

• Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

usf killed uconn last year

and we lost to them this year after having 10 days to prepare

disappointing is only way to look at it

Wow it didnt take Smazza long to jump off the bandwagon and return to his old ways.

Debbie Downer strikes again...

reality is tough for leavitt sycophants

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

Watching the past two games ARE disappointing. No way else of thinking about it.

If we got 10-2 for the season, it'll be forgotten. But these two losses are hard... our team is falling fast and if something isn't done the next 4 games are going to be hard.

Watching the past two games ARE disappointing. No way else of thinking about it.

If we got 10-2 for the season, it'll be forgotten. But these two losses are hard... our team is falling fast and if something isn't done the next 4 games are going to be hard.

true

if bulls turn it around and win out all is forgotten

but based on current major problems bulls will not win out

• Content Count:  5,244
  • Days Won:  2

falling fast?

we lost 2 road games by a combined 10 points to two teams that are playing good ball right now... UConn is 7-1 and the top team in the conference.  Rutgers is a legit heisman candidate.

sure, we played some disappointing games...  but we didn't exactly fall off the face of the planet or lose to App State or Stanford or something.

Archived