• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Big East's remaining schedules, who will win??? Stay tuned!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  154
  • Days Won:  0

Amen to that Cuban!!!  Chump is very bitter about that loss.  Chump you obviously have too much time on your hands.  And what do you mean by Happiest Defense in the BE?  Some term you are using there, and by the way I did mention in my original post that West Va still has Louisville and Cincy left on their schedule so if what you wrote is true it's no free pass for West Va to finish off the schedule either.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  104

I need a little bit of whatever y'all are smoking.  Win the conference?  <insert Jim Mora voice here>  Win the conference?

You guys do realize that we are currently tied for last in the conference with Cincy, Pitt and Cuse; right?  Good lord!  I hope we make a bowl game, but there's no way in hell this last place team is going to a BCS bowl.

I understand that mathematically we're still alive. and if that's what this post is about I apologize.  But if you guys are still seriously thinking we're going to play in the Orange Bowl, your glasses are much more green and gold than mine.

• Content Count:  4,451

why do we think we can beat Cincinnati or Louisville?

In RJS, everything is possible for the FootBulls.

• Content Count:  6,813
  • Days Won:  22

Lets revisit this thread a month from now.

The team that beat auburn and West Virginia is capable of beating our last 4 opponents.

Question is are they going to show up.

Im not willing to give up on this season when we stand ay 6-2 and are capable f oing 10-2.

Im I pissed off and dissapointed .YES but giving up is not in my nature.

So yes I believe we can go 10-2.

Go Bulls!!!!!!

• Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

USF needs ...

1. Win all four remaining games

2. U Conn to lose three games.*

3. WVU to lose a game.

4. Rutgers to lose a game.

This would leave USF and WVU at 5-2 in the Big East, with USF getting the automatic bid because of the head-to-head victory.

* If U Conn only loses to games, one of them has to be to WVU... and then USF needs more help; needing to be  higher than WVU and U Conn in the final BCS standings to get the automatic bid.

I am not sure who will beat WVU.  Everything else on this summary is very possible.  I did not think UCONN was all that great going into the game and  considering we gift wrapped the game to them three different ways, I am still not convinced they are all that good.  We marched up and down the field pretty much at will in the second half and shot ourselves in the foot. 

Our schedule sets up for us to win out, but we need to show up for all 60 minutes and that includes the coching decisions and the FG unit.

Realistically i see us finishing 2nd in the conference to WVU and close to a top 10 BCS ranking for the year.  Hardly a disappointment.

• Content Count:  218

The team that "got wins" over Auburn and West Virginia is gone boy.  That is called  a "Luck Team".  Luck ran out with UCF... you ate all your points up in one game.

Been kinda hard to get them wins without the other team suiciding for you isnt it?  Miss those +6 turnover games and winning by 1 score?

USF is a joke, got 2 good wins over teams that beat themselves.  Just happned to be USF on the otherside of the ball when that crap went down.

• Content Count:  291

The team that "got wins" over Auburn and West Virginia is gone boy.  That is called  a "Luck Team".  Luck ran out with UCF... you ate all your points up in one game.

Been kinda hard to get them wins without the other team suiciding for you isnt it?  Miss those +6 turnover games and winning by 1 score?

USF is a joke, got 2 good wins over teams that beat themselves.  Just happned to be USF on the otherside of the ball when that crap went down.

No it's hard to win when 2 of your best receivers get injured. Your starting senior RT is injured. Our entire O-Line is banged up. And our Top running abck has to be taken to the hospital. Injuries is what is killing this team, along with no desire to play.

• Content Count:  6,813
  • Days Won:  22

The team that "got wins" over Auburn and West Virginia is gone boy.  That is called  a "Luck Team".  Luck ran out with UCF... you ate all your points up in one game.

Been kinda hard to get them wins without the other team suiciding for you isnt it?  Miss those +6 turnover games and winning by 1 score?

USF is a joke, got 2 good wins over teams that beat themselves.  Just happned to be USF on the otherside of the ball when that crap went down.

Your team CANT beat USF, admit it and move on LOL.

Its funny how USF gets lucky against West Virginia. LOL

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  7,626
  • Days Won:  6

Man, I hate to say it (especially in this thread with chump lurking), but for respect and the good of the BE, I think we want WVU to run the table and hopefully get in the NC.  Then the next best thing would be USF in the Gator Bowl.  Okay, beat me up  for this!

Archived