• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Big East's remaining schedules, who will win??? Stay tuned!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  154
  • Days Won:  0

I still think we can bounce back from these 2 losses and finish the season strong.  I hope just like all Bulls fans that these 2 losses will be a wake up call for the team but win or lose starting with Cincy the 12th man (The fans: alum, students, even faculty) need to all show up and support this team.  Take a Big School like Michigan for example, that team started off the season 0-2 with one loss coming from a Division II TEAM and the Big House is still always packed!  If we want to work to become a big time program which I think this season is helping us grow little by little everyone needs to come out ready in full force!  Call me crazy as well but I do like to think only one game at a time as well but I think with all the Top Dogs in the the Big East remaining schedules I still think we may have a slim outside shot of possibly winning the Big East (granted we do need help with alot of teams) Here though is a break down of remaining games for UCONN, West Va Rutgers and us and the way the teams schedules play out I still think teams will be beating each other up until the very end for the BE title.

UCONN:

Rutgers (Still a very dangerous team with Ray Rice @ RB and Teel/Underwood combo)

@ Cincy (if we can pull out a win vs Cincy this game then obviously all eyes will be on Cincy winning this game at home)

Syracuse (I honestly don't see them losing this game)

@ West Va (Can potentially be the decider on who wins the BE)

West Va:

Louisville (Brian Brohm and Co. are always a threat)

@Cincy (Can also be huge if we pull off the win vs Cincy during Homecoming)

UCONN (I don't see West Va losing this one at Home but you never know)

Pitt (Wanny's last game as head coach?)

Rutgers

@ UCONN (See notes above for UCONN)

Pitt (Pitt should have won vs Louisville yesterday)

@ Louisville (Louisville is going to want to get some revenge for what happened in Piscatawy last season)

USF

Cincy (Homecoming, boys coming back to play at Ray Jay)

@ 'Cuse (Although we all know that we can't say any game is a give me we'll see what happens)

Louisville (Final home game of the season, which potentially can be another big game assuming we win the first 2)

@ Pitt (again, another game that I can't say will be a give me because Pitt beat Cincy and almost beat Louisville)

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

USF needs ...

1. Win all four remaining games

2. U Conn to lose three games.*

3. WVU to lose a game.

4. Rutgers to lose a game.

This would leave USF and WVU at 5-2 in the Big East, with USF getting the automatic bid because of the head-to-head victory.

* If U Conn only loses to games, one of them has to be to WVU... and then USF needs more help; needing to be  higher than WVU and U Conn in the final BCS standings to get the automatic bid.

• Content Count:  291

USF needs ...

1. Win all four remaining games

2. U Conn to lose three games.*

3. WVU to lose a game.

4. Rutgers to lose a game.

This would leave USF and WVU at 5-2 in the Big East, with USF getting the automatic bid because of the head-to-head victory.

* If U Conn only loses to games, one of them has to be to WVU... and then USF needs more help; needing to be  higher than WVU and U Conn in the final BCS standings to get the automatic bid.

Jim your right on the money. I see UCONN losing 3 games. Cinci, WVU, and Rutgers. We still have a chance to get back into the mix but must win out. I still think WVU can lose 1 game, and Rutgers is a possibility to lose again. We can still make a run if the Stars align. Atleast get to the Gator Bowl. A decent Pay-out and a decent Bowl game close to home.

• Content Count:  3,403

Yeah I said this several times yesterday.  It's good to know logical people are back on board.  Brett McMurphy says our chances are "slim and none - and slim called a naked bootleg on third-and-goal from 1."  Fair shot at the play calling but we still have a decent chance to win the Big East.  I think the hardest part will be hoping WVU loses because they are clearly the best team in the conference unless they are playing us.

Yea no doubt WVU losing 1 game will be hard, but possible. With the way the season is going it can happen. But imo the worst thing to happen for the BE is UCONN winning the title. I just see them getting lit up by another BCS conference champion which would look really bad for us.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,453
  • Days Won:  13

Yea no doubt WVU losing 1 game will be hard, but possible. With the way the season is going it can happen. But imo the worst thing to happen for the BE is UCONN winning the title. I just see them getting lit up by another BCS conference champion which would look really bad for us.

maybe the Big East shouldtrain the officals a little better.

They should have lost to the Ville.

maybe the Big East shouldtrain the officals a little better.

They should have lost to the Ville.

They should have lost to UL and Temple. We should have beat RU as well if not for terrible calls. Leading 17-13 at half is a little bit different than 24-10 at half. **** YOU OFFICALS!

• Content Count:  218

USF

Bearcats Defense will be WAY too fast for Grothe to get more than 20 yards.  They are also the pick happiest Defense in the BigEast.  You wont win this one, prolly wont score.Cincy (Homecoming, boys coming back to play at Ray Jay)

You will goto NY down with 3 losses in a row and make it 4 to the ORANGE!@ 'Cuse (Although we all know that we can't say any game is a give me we'll see what happens)

Brohm will raise his NFL draft stock on USF this game, all his targets will be healthy UofL 58 - USF 20Louisville (Final home game of the season, which potentially can be another big game assuming we win the first 2)

Wanny got a contract extension already, Pitt shows you how to play in 20 degree weather@ Pitt (again, another game that I can't say will be a give me because Pitt beat Cincy and almost beat Louisville)

I really dont see USF winning another game.

• Content Count:  6,814
  • Days Won:  22

What you "see" means nothing.

I see you are still bitter at your team not being able to beat the Bulls TWO years in a row.

• Content Count:  218

What you "see" means nothing.

I see you are still bitter at your team not being able to beat the Bulls TWO years in a row.

HAHAA, you poor loser!

What I SEE, is West Virginia University about to line itself up for a NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!  While USF will be lucky to see the Toilet Bowl!  I predicted both of your last 2 losses and I just gave more reasons why you are likely to not win another game.

USF beat WVU, yeah ok.  Good work.  We still are a better team than you!  Need proof?  Look at the rankings *****!  It was an UPSET.  UPSET means a lesser team beating a better team... UPSET, k?  thx... bye.

Archived