• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Mo Plancher

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,894
  • Days Won:  0

since this post is about moises, i will talk about him. He got hurt the first game last season didn't he?,well in case yall forgot he was going to be our man,our main rb if he didn't get hurt. He was legit,good running back,great speed dont knock him.

• Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

since this post is about moises, i will talk about him. He got hurt the first game last season didn't he?,well in case yall forgot he was going to be our man,our main rb if he didn't get hurt. He was legit,good running back,great speed dont knock him.

Only because Andre was gone and Ponton was suspended.  We have three running backs on the roster that are on a higher level and there is a reason he is #4 on the depth chart.

• Content Count:  695
  • Days Won:  0

Plancher was supposed to be a star for us, and he still can be. He has had injury issues, but if I were to go on talent i'd put him as our second best RB behind only Ford.

• Content Count:  66,048
  • Days Won:  172

Anybody know why we decided to put him in at the end of the game with the game on the line? I wanna see him come back from the torn ACL and have a successful career at USF as much as anybody else, but why is a guy who has had 2 carries all year while bouncing back from an ACL tear getting those carries in a situation like that?

another stupid decision

what was leavitt thinking????

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Anybody know why we decided to put him in at the end of the game with the game on the line? I wanna see him come back from the torn ACL and have a successful career at USF as much as anybody else, but why is a guy who has had 2 carries all year while bouncing back from an ACL tear getting those carries in a situation like that?

another stupid decision

what was leavitt thinking????

Try to keep up, smazza, it wasn't Leavitt's decision.  That's what the staff is going to be fighting about this week.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

I like Mo as a back but i just dont like him in that situation.  You need a power runner there and not a speed back.  I think BBQ or Taylor could have maybe pushed the pile and would have just been better suited to that situation.  That play wasn't the one that hurt us it was that naked bootleg. 

Archived