• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jenkins NFL status

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

Jenkins is a VERY GOOD corner but.... Does anyone else feel like this UConn game really hurt his NFL status... I mean if I was a scout looking for a round-one corner, I don't think I would be looking for one who was litterally running AWAY from the football. How do you guys think this will affect him, if at all?

• Content Count:  4,738
  • Days Won:  0

Jenkins is a VERY GOOD corner but.... Does anyone else feel like this UConn game really hurt his NFL status... I mean if I was a scout looking for a round-one corner, I don't think I would be looking for one who was litterally running AWAY from the football. How do you guys think this will affect him, if at all?

i agree.  NFL = Not For Long when you run from the ball carrier

• Content Count:  4,738

Mike will be making it rain like Pac Mac  ;D

In the strip club?

• Content Count:  1,777

Mike Jenkins is a great corner. He will do well in the NFL. Please keep in mind sometimes when he is coming in to make a tackle he is coming from across the field.  I remember someone stating how fast he was as he was running across the field to attempt to tackle T. Underwood during the Rutgers games. He is a good player keep in mind teams only throw to his side one or two times a game.  He is great corner.

• Content Count:  3,048

HE'S GOT KID(S) TO FEED!

• Content Count:  3,048

Mike Jenkins is a great corner. He will do well in the NFL. Please keep in mind sometimes when he is coming in to make a tackle he is coming from across the field.  I remember someone stating how fast he was as he was running across the field to attempt to tackle T. Underwood during the Rutgers games. He is a good player keep in mind teams only throw to his side one or two times a game.  He is great corner.

Great cover corner.  He is obviously disinterested in physical contact.  NFL team would run a big boy right to his side and wouldn't want to see him then.

• Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

Oh please......Jenkins will probably be the first corner taken.  He made a bad play, but you could clearly see he was looking for the angle.  if that OL gets a block on him the runner is gone for a TD.

CBs don't make money in the NFL for their tackling ability.  The fastest Deion Sanders ever moved on a football field was when he was trying to get out of the way of guys with the football.  Jenkins will be geting paid for his ability to breakup and defend passes.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,561
  • Days Won:  29

The crowd here is silly ... but this is near the top.

His stock falling because of 1 play ...  ::)

He most likely will be a 1st Rounder ... he will have great combine numbers on top of his great career.

Go BULLS !!!

• Content Count:  1,370

That was my point in a previous post. One play isn't going to define his NFL prospects.

Archived