What's New
  • USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

The 3RD DOWN PLAY CALL,the naked bootleg!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,894
  • Days Won:  0

This was originially deleted for no reason. I will now keep it short and to the point. I don't understand this call. I don't have an issue with the play calling normally,but maybe I can now see it. Two downs to Hammer it home. The naked bootleg is only for qb's who dont run and its a sneek attack. He runs and we run that play to either side so someone has to stay home for them. I just dont get it, and it will hurt me for awhile.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  69,180
  • Days Won:  373

This was originially deleted for no reason. I will now keep it short and to the point. I don't understand this call. I don't have an issue with the play calling normally,but maybe I can now see it. Two downs to Hammer it home. The naked bootleg is only for qb's who dont run and its a sneek attack. He runs and we run that play to either side so someone has to stay home for them. I just dont get it, and it will hurt me for awhile.

This is a joke, right?? You can't possibly be this dense  ......

• Content Count:  1,894

Check the record, I have not been on this site long enough to know that he moves posts to similar topics. He has a post saying he is deleting anything talking about coaches and other issues so mine topic was heavily into the issues and it could of easily been deleted. I have no embarassment, and searched for my topic name and found no result. What else was I to think?

• Content Count:  341

for future reference...if you click on the tab called "Profile" you will be able to see a link called "Show the last posts of this person." There you will be able to see your posts and find them if they are moved.

Archived