• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

YOU DELETED MY POST.....NOT!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,894
  • Days Won:  0

I am insulted I spent a good amount of time writing my post,not really negitive, Im a loyal fan. You deleted it! That is a joke,pathetic, and ridiculous all bundled into one. What is this site for, if you delete peoples freedom of speech and mind you I was not negitive towards the team just explaining issues were having. This is a joke.

modified to correct the inaccurate title of this thread

• Content Count:  341

brad said no posts have been deleted...check to see if it was merged onto another thread

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

I am insulted I spent a good amount of time writing my post,not really negitive, Im a loyal fan. You deleted it! That is a joke,pathetic, and ridiculous all bundled into one. What is this site for, if you delete peoples freedom of speech and mind you I was not negitive towards the team just explaining issues were having. This is a joke.

This one?

OK. First.  The worst call ever made by usf. I am a die hard fan. I don't care about play calling because I think we are good enough to win either way. With that being said, you can't win with a naked bootleg with a running qb, its for the sneek attack with a qb who doesnt normally run. Then secondly you don't run it out of a formation we run either direction someone is stayiing safe for grothe or the run on that side. Mike FORD...MIKE ford...MIKE FORD...two times, he is bound to get in.

The holding call, just another reason the refs feel they don't want us to win. Seriously they could call holding every play for every team. Let the team play. Then there is our defense who showed up in the second half and held them to two field goals. Where were they in the first half??..I don't know but grothe showed who he is today and that is the leader that we expected. He gave us a chance to win with poise and determination, if we can just get some more help around him and fix other team issues. Our Wr will be fine. Bogan,mitchell,and hester can all catch the ball. Lets protect, call better plays and execute without penalties and we will be fine. I still don't understand how we could drive down the field with the spread offense and then not try to use grothe like teebow in the red-zone. Play calling is a huge issue from what I see now, maybe my fanhood blinded me. When other teams are running screens and making our d look bad when they really are good, then we are not on up to date with the style offense we are running for example steal some plays from boise,oregon,florida, and others who like to run with the qb. The best play was grothe run as usual,and if were nto going to do that in the red-zone we have issues. Thanks,this loss hurts and it kills me to know how good we are and how fast it changes, but maybe we weren't ready for this so soon. I think our team doesn't look as fired up away from home as they do in ray-jay

Looks like it was moved to another thread on the same topic...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Just a thought... but a PM to the mod might have saved you the embarrassment.....

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,508
  • Days Won:  422

Maybe you and hbryan can file a class action suit?

• Content Count:  1,894

I sincerely apoligize with all my heart. I think this is a great site. I didn't how that could happen and I hope you can understand my frustration as I am still upset from the loss,and I feel so much for this programs sucess and I saw it slip away from us, and I read the post about the deleting and moderation. I apoligize again.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

Here is your post:  http://thebullspen.com/index.php?topic=41229.msg475991#msg475991

Not deleted, just put on a similar thread...happy message-boarding to you.

Archived