• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Missing Persons Report

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

Name: USF Football

Date reported missing: 27 October 2007

Last known where abouts: Exiting field of Raymond James stadium on 13 October 2007.

Despription: Fast, hard hitting defense. Capability of high power offense. Players with attitude.

Other information: An imposter posing as USF Football has been seen in Piscataway, New Jersey on 18 October 2007, and in Hartford, Connecticut on 27 October 2007.

If you have any information as to the where abouts of USF football, you are asked to report it immediately.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,307
  • Days Won:  0

I don't know if I should laugh or not since it's the truth.

• Content Count:  1,370

You might want to check if the team took the wrong detour in New Jersey and ended up in Atlantic City. They could be hanging out with the mayor there.  ;)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  144

I'm still not sure what "Campability" means--- is that one of those $10 college words?

• Content Count:  20

Give it a rest.  It seems many of you or us are becoming the same fans we use to hate.  Don't be bandwagon, be a BULL!!!!!!

lol--- good old 15 posts here is telling us not to be bandwagon fans

Perhaps this fact escaped your brain-- the first post was HUMOR. My post-- humor.

lighten up

• Content Count:  31

posting near 3am, must have had a little to drink this evening (as did I). which is why i will come to defense as another less than 5000 poster to say that a low number of posts doesnt make you less of a fan. Guy is making the same post as you...to be a good fan, and not bandwagon.  Actually is the first time Ive seen on this board someones credibility called out due to number of posts....poor call.  But, lets get back to the point, Bulls didnt show up and my night definately suffered due to it.

• Content Count:  31

btw - i recognize the tongue in cheek mention of "humor" involved.

posting near 3am, must have had a little to drink this evening (as did I). which is why i will come to defense as another less than 5000 poster to say that a low number of posts doesnt make you less of a fan. Guy is making the same post as you...to be a good fan, and not bandwagon.  Actually is the first time Ive seen on this board someones credibility called out due to number of posts....poor call.  But, lets get back to the point, Bulls didnt show up and my night definately suffered due to it.

ok-- maybe you've been lurking this board for 5 years just not posting-- but I have read countless posts by the thread starter and that was nothing more than a joke. Some of it unfortunately is true in that we have lost our winning ways.

I suppose I should just assume that anyone who has a low post count has been around here since (as one other low poster put it-- which I found quite amusing) "Since 1997" -- even though this board in the current form did not exist then. There were several boards back then-- and why yes-- I was around on those too-- making all these silly comments and even being on the other end of the stick as being called a newbie (which I also wasn't-- and I found that offensive). So I am actually a hypocrit, a bandwagoner, a post prostitute (youknow what I mean), and occasionally a parking nazi

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

I'm still not sure what "Campability" means--- is that one of those $10 college words?

7 hours work + enduring the game + late = bad spelling

Thanks MikeG

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Give it a rest.  It seems many of you or us are becoming the same fans we use to hate.  Don't be bandwagon, be a BULL!!!!!!

So this makes me a bandwagon fan. Yeah.......get back to me on that, when you actually know what you are talking about. Till then stfu please.

Archived