• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

For those of you NOT there...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  808
  • Days Won:  0

...you should feel lucky. This was the most miserable gameday experience ever.

-Virtually NO Bulls fans in attendance. If there were, it was hard to tell.

-No H.O.T.

-Sideways rain. Lots of wind. Cold. Yeah, the temp was upper 50s, lower 60s, but the wind and rain gave it a chill factor closer to mid 30s.

-Extremely hostile crowd. Someone actually hit my wife with a beer cup as we were walking through the tailgating area. Then some guy comes running up at us like he's going to punch me in the face yelling "F*CK YOU! F*CK YOU!!!".  NEVER should someone feel afraid for their safety. CLASSLESS TRASH. For those of you about to jump on me about "there are some in every crowd", you can just save it. They should police their own. If I ever saw a BULL harassing someone like that...

-Stadium wasnt too bad, but the parking sucked. It took us almost an hour and a half to get out of the parking lot after the game, and that was after walking through about a mile of mud. Shoes are ruined.

Bottom line: Worst road trip ever for us, and we'll never be coming back to the Northeast EVER. Recomment any of you with kids or wives avoid this place like the plague, unless you want someone saying "F*CK YOU TO HELL, B!TCH" to your 5 year old daughter.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  96,986
  • Days Won:  469

That's the UConn I know...

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  125

Listen, UCONN helped us realize our true calling.....The PapaJohns.com bowl.  Be grateful.  I know I am.

• Content Count:  1,260

Sorry to hear that Griggsy. Piscataway last week wasnt much better.... Maybe Auburn was an aberration?

• Content Count:  1,479

Wait?  I thought it was only those horrible classless evil USF students who acted like that? Sorry, I'm pissed and couldnt help going there.

Griggsy I'm sorry that happened to you guys. I know a few people that went, and through texts/phone calls, all I've heard so far is it was miserable.

• Content Count:  3,574

It started off as a bad day.  I think I have to replace my windshield because I got hit by flying rocks on my way to the game.  Not once, but twice!

Next, I had to park about 2 miles away from the USF tailgate tent.  Their parking setup is just SAD.  You basically have this long road that leads to parking lots to the left and right.

The lots led you right into a pile of mud... there was mud everywhere.

My girlfriend and I finally got to the USF tent.  That was pretty cool.  AD DW was there with Rocky and the cheerleaders.  I met RankBull from the board and saw the guy that sits in my section at RayJay.  I thought we did well with fans at the game.  I saw USF fans in sections 134, 135, 136, and 137.  Though it was hard to tell because of all the rain coats/ponchos.  When we scored you could tell who the USF fans were.

Everything else sucked!  The rain, the seats, the game (3rd down at the 2!!! Was it voodoo 9 this time?  When did we hire Rod Smith again?)... everything.

After the game, I was speed walking to the car to get out of there.  I couldn't find the car because it was dark and there were NO lights!

Everyone was hitting their panic button to find their cars.

When I finally found my car, I realized that my flags were ripped off!

IMG_4448.jpg

IMG_4447.jpg

And spit!

IMG_4450.jpg

Then I'm driving towards the exits (finally some lights are found, but now you can see my USF sticker on the back window) and people are threatening me!  I'm going to smash your car... F' you, etc.

Horrible experience.

• Content Count:  808

I'm with you brother! I forgot to mention about the whole no street lights thing. Our shoes are ruined from that walk back to the car. I will NEVER come to UCONN game again...and if I do, it won't be without my 9mm. What a terrible place.

• Content Count:  85

i feel for you..doesnt surprise me that uconn fans are trash, just like rutger fans

Thats us.. We hate our armed forces and we only gave joe lefeged a scholarship to give qb's concussions....

Truth is every college has them.  You know who im talking about drunk as hell trying to impress their friends.  Its a terrible part of college football but its there.  The two season ticket holders in front of me always sell their tickets on stub hub to opposing fans......its the worst we are 0-3 when that happens.  Also lets just analyze that rutgers fan statement. you should only count the 20000 a game that went to the games before we were ranked as fans.  Those are very humble people.  Everybody else is just a bandwaggoner ect, ect.  If you think south fl has perfect fans your clearly mistaken.  Ive never been to a bull game in my life and i can gaurentee you there are fans as bad or worse than any other school in the country.  Not to say there arent any good ones seeing as i know a lot of kids who go to the school right know and they are smart level headed kids.  (i know i just went in a circle.  Cut me some slack you guys will be facing these sort of misperseption problems if you have not already.

• Content Count:  2,307

Worst trip I had was FAU...

Rutgers wasn't bad.  Besides HOT not being there, a few jacked calls and us losing it wasn't that bad of a game.

Archived