• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Everyone off the bandwagon... It's been a great season with lots to come!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  635
  • Days Won:  0

i whine and cry and stay a fan. i've never jumped on a bandwagon, but i've suffered mightily through every loss, since i expect a win in every single game. even against Arkansas and Oklahoma.

you were on USF's bandwagon

hard to tell ::)

oh okay

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  66,072
  • Days Won:  172

6-2 seemed reasonable at thispoint in the season although I doubt most of us would have predicted the losses they way they turned out

Also-- at this point in the year, we seem like a different team due to various injuries that have had some impact -- wearing the team down quite a bit. We need to get our Oline healthy, somehow. Not that this is an excuse-- but it sure seems to have been a factor in both losses imo -- we gave up all those sacks in the Rutgers game after Walter Walker went down. I suppose there were some adjustments we could have made-- whatever-- the point is that this is a typical type of thing that happens to the higher ranked teams.

And what it really shows us is the importance of DEPTH on a football team.

hope we can pull out of this funk and get a win back at home.

depth ia ALWAYS AN ISSUE

usf lost last two games because lack of discipline,lack of field goal kicker,lack of running game,lack of capable receivers,lack of competent special teams play

1-2 in big east sucks

who cares about the rest

usf needs to finish higher than 4th in this weak conference

usf has one of best qbs in nation and doesnt know how to use him nor do they surround him with comparable talent

Here is how it works.  In the end there will only be one happy team (National Champions).  It has taken most teams a 100+ years to win the big prize. 

Bull Nation needs to take a step back and realize the season is a marathon, not a sprint.  6-2 is a great start with 4 to play.  Pay no attention to the other programs and pay attention to this one. 

Go Bulls!

usf is crumbling before your eyes at the hand of  inferior opponents and you think we should be happy

sorry- usf shouldnt have to wait 100 years to win big east surrounded with country's best high school talent

if usf plays like they have last 2 games they will not win another game

Agree Cuban.

This season isn't nearly over and we are much better than we were last year(we're 6-2 and have a Top 25 Ranking) ... and I EXPECT we'll be better in 2008.

Beat Cincy !

Go BULLS !!!

uconn is alot better and so is rutgers

usf didnt keep up

• Content Count:  416
  • Days Won:  0

if usf plays like they have last 2 games they will not win another game

To be fair if they played like they did the last two quarters we should still be able to beat syracuse and pitt and can probably beat at least one of cincy and louiseville at home. The entire 4 quarters of rutgers and first two quarters of Uconn were not well executed, the last two quarters of uconn were 'acceptable'. They weren't as well played as I would've liked, we still had recievers dropping balls and a running game not living up to percieved potential. We have been exposed twice now on both sides of the line and have to fix something wether it's simply execution or some sort've personnel adjustment if we want a chance at running the table from here.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,552
  • Days Won:  29

I expected a better season last year and expected undefeated this season.

I am also a realist and don't put blame on people when it isn't warranted.

We lost the last 2 games by a total of 10 points on the road. We had a chance to win both, but didn't.

Since 2004, we've improved ... look at the big picture. Most would not think we would be #18 at this time of the season and NOBODY would have thought we would have been #2.

Go BULLS !!!

Archived