• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Everyone off the bandwagon... It's been a great season with lots to come!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,131
  • Days Won:  15

Relax.  Can anyone have predicted we would have been 6-2 at this point and have had our first national ranking?  If so, your lying!  Lots of season left and this team has put this program on the map nationally.

If you want off the bandwagon then get off.  Lots of great football still left and all the games on our schedule are win-able.  This is big time college football and to expect any team in the coutry to go thru their schedule undefeated is like asking any student on the borad to get all 100% on every test in every class.  The Bulls will be fine, stick with them.

Go Bulls!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

Plenty of others who are still well secured on the bandwagon could see a lot of negative things in that loss.  I will always support and have faith in the Bulls, but there were some real ominous plays there.

Don't get me wrong.  In my opinion both losses (USF) have come at the hands of USF.  Neither team (RU or UConn) beat us, we beat ourselves. 

Just stay with them.  Lots of great things to come.

• Content Count:  574
  • Days Won:  0

Phil Steele said in his pre-season preview that if we can beat Auburn in week 2 that we would have a great shot at running the table and playing for the national title.  Many people knew this year would be a great year to win the Big East considering we got WVU and Louisville at Ray Jay. 

So no, going 6-2 at this point is not some great consolation prize.  Many people expected it out of this team.  We are that good.

• Content Count:  695

It should be easier to get Cincinnati tickets now.

We can still have our first double-digit win season, still make our first January bowl, conference title is still within reach.

• Content Count:  5

Don't get me wrong.  In my opinion both losses (USF) have come at the hands of USF.  Neither team (RU or UConn) beat us, we beat ourselves. 

Just stay with them.  Lots of great things to come.

If this is your logic for your losses, do you count the WVU game as a win for you, or wvu beat themselves?

• Content Count:  4,738

It should be easier to get Cincinnati tickets now.

We can still have our first double-digit win season, still make our first January bowl, conference title is still within reach.

I'll settle for a W

Here is how it works.  In the end there will only be one happy team (National Champions).  It has taken most teams a 100+ years to win the big prize. 

Bull Nation needs to take a step back and realize the season is a marathon, not a sprint.  6-2 is a great start with 4 to play.  Pay no attention to the other programs and pay attention to this one. 

Go Bulls!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,569
  • Days Won:  29

We are 6-2 with a Top 25 Ranking !

Two of our toughest remaining games are at Home(54-13 record) and the away games are against the cellar dwellars. Let's win these last 4 - starting with Cincy !

We know how good this team plays at Home with a Rowdy Crowd. Let's do our part and pack that stadium ... I know our team will do their part.

We can show the nation that BULL Pride will FINISH STRONG !

Go BULLS !!!

Archived