• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

How about we spend some money this off season on an

Guest JulmisteForPrez

I am SHOCKED

Welcome back old standby "our offensive coordinator sucks" (ps-- don't care if you have been banging this drum for umm-- the entire history of USF football MAB)

have a seat next to other gems such as "XXXXXX receiver has stone hands" and the always familiar "Defense can't tackle". Your host tonight will be "THOSE GODXXXXXX REFS SCREWED US AGAIN" and his wife "CLEARLY WE NEED AN OCS".

Yours very truly,

Chicken Little

PS-- On the semi-positive note, you won't have to worry about Amarri dropping passes anytime soon or the mad scramble for those NC tickets.

Pointless post.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

I am SHOCKED

Welcome back old standby "our offensive coordinator sucks" (ps-- don't care if you have been banging this drum for umm-- the entire history of USF football MAB)

have a seat next to other gems such as "XXXXXX receiver has stone hands" and the always familiar "Defense can't tackle". Your host tonight will be "THOSE GODXXXXXX REFS SCREWED US AGAIN" and his wife "CLEARLY WE NEED AN OCS".

Yours very truly,

Chicken Little

PS-- On the semi-positive note, you won't have to worry about Amarri dropping passes anytime soon or the mad scramble for those NC tickets.

you must not have watched the game

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,577
  • Days Won:  29

A new OC will stop RB's that have run for nearly 200 yards in back-to-back games . . .  ::)

:Flossing

Somebody always has to be thrown under the bus ?

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

I don't think we can place all the blame on the OC, although I do think the play calling at the end of the game was horrible.  With the team on the 2 yard line at the end of the game, they needed to bring Richard Kelly (a true fullback in the Alstott tradition) in to batter through the d-line and let Matt ride his coattails into the end zone.

I don't understand why Kelly is only used on special teams.  The guy is an animal and if you look at his HS record you will see what I mean.  

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,453
  • Days Won:  13

I just dont understnd how you call a play there where it is possible to lose 10 yards. The play calling has been very conservative.

• Content Count:  1,457
  • Days Won:  0

I know Jim is PROUD - he says that alot.  Now he must demand the players respond to his unconditional love.

• Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

I think a better idea would be to not let the players read how great they are.  

We played decent, not great, football until lWVU.

Last night the ENTIRE DEFFENSE looked slow and lazy.  Piss poor fundamental tackling and blown assignments were the deffensive side of the ball.

On offense, bad passes, poor blocking, bad routes, STUPID PENALTIES, no imagination.

UNSPECIAL TEAMS - We knew going into the season this group would lose games for us.

Leavitt said there was no quit in his team, and I agree.  I also think there is a major difference between quit and desire.

GO BULLS!

FINISH STRONG

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

Hey guys, remember a 3 weeks ago when we put 64 on UCF? and 37 on UNC?

Today's loss was solely on the players.

nice we dropped a lot of point on two terrible teams.

Archived